• Yes

Votes: 78 38.4%
  • No

Votes: 125 61.6%

• Total voters

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
It's certain an ice-pole day. Perhaps a blueberry one. A foot in length and 20p.
An after work fizzy lager is in order too to deswelterise for moments.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Yes, it's too hot. I don't like this weather. Much prefer bring abroad in snow to sitting out in this sun. Lucky for me I leave for work at 6:30 and return home at 18:30 so rarely see much sun anyway.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
In my office, yes. My sweaty palms are proof.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
NO NO NO. f*** me it's rained constantly nearly all f***ing year and one bit of sunshine FINALLY arrives and its "too hot"

No. Its not too hot, but I couldn't really give a toss. Go out and enjoy it. I've given up trying to enjoy our summer, and in my eyes, England doesn't have a summer. I work all week and miss the sun, the weekend arrives and the sun disappears, but by Monday it will be back again and when I finally get to try and enjoy it, poof, its gone again. f*** this country and f*** this weather.

There is my rant.

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
i work nights so try to sleep at 7 am,so its too hot for me.i cant keep windows open because of noise and light,and i nearly got done for murder when neighbour had his music going at 8 am.the only upside is i do a 4 on 4 off shift so get plenty of time off

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Air con should be on 16 at all times .

Those who dont like it , put a jumper on

Incorrect. Optimal air con temperature is 21 to 22 Celcius for comfort and energy consumption. The 'feel' of air con temperatures is several degrees cooler than natural ambient temperature. 16 degrees air con is blooming cold, especially if you're anywhere near an outlet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here