• Yes

Votes: 78 38.4%
  • No

Votes: 125 61.6%

• Total voters

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I voted no but I've been helping a mate move house today so now I say yes.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Nope, spent all day working outside in the sun and still not a problem with me.

Mind you I do sweat like a pig most of the time and that certainly helps when you get weather like this.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Its times like these I am glad I finish at 12noon, not going to complain about decent weather, if I have one complaint its men wearing black socks and shoes with shorts :facepalm:

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
33 in the shade,40 in the sun in SW france

hotter demain apparently

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Bloody loving it. Only problem is that all the med students (and their scant disregard for cover up clothing) have gone home.

30c dry heat with a nice breeze is FAR preferable to a damp, drizzly and humid 19c.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Tis a tad warm when u r self employed in garden and grounds maintenance..bit sweaty wen u get back in the tin can...but I've voted NO ..wont last forever and i remind myself of dull and drizzly November days..they r yuk

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
Too hot!! well maybe for the UK
Try putting up with 40C+ everyday for the last 2 months and for the next 2 months!!!!
Throw in the high humidity and it's sauna territory here in Cyprus.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I hear you brother.... :)

NO NO NO. f*** me it's rained constantly nearly all f***ing year and one bit of sunshine FINALLY arrives and its "too hot"

No. Its not too hot, but I couldn't really give a toss. Go out and enjoy it. I've given up trying to enjoy our summer, and in my eyes, England doesn't have a summer. I work all week and miss the sun, the weekend arrives and the sun disappears, but by Monday it will be back again and when I finally get to try and enjoy it, poof, its gone again. f*** this country and f*** this weather.

There is my rant.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Loving it. OK its a bit sticky at work. But just looking out of the window and seeing the glorious blue sky cheers me up no end.

In about 4 months time we will all be looking back at this sort of weather in envy

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Outside, yes.

Inside, no - somebody has put the air-con on SIXTEEN degrees and it's actually quite cold.

I agree. The same happens in my office. It's switched on by people who don't have the vents near them, subjecting those who do to really cold air. I don't get warm until I go outside during the lunch break! I loathe air condirioning, it's rarely needed in this country although I accept it's necessary in hotter climates!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I am off for a Lancing to Shoreham beach walk after work just to make up my mind. The number of fitties in bikinis/next to nothing encountered en route will have a bearing on my answer later.

I am assuming, as we haven't heard otherwise, that you are too traumatised to post, having stumbled across Ernest and HB&B in their budgie smugglers.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
We always moan in this country. We moan when we get no sun. Then when we do get some we moan even more because its too hot :shrug:

just the fact that this bout came from absolutely nowhere quite sharpishly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here