Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom to take over? [Merged threads]

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I actually heard this about a month ago and the way i was told Dick did'nt have much choice...but if i was putting in that sort of money i probably would feel the same

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh dear, BHADEB ranting again, will she/he ever learn ?

D

Deleted User X18H

I have just seen Dean Wilkins at The Droveway Tesco's and he said DK is not stepping down anytime soon he knows this because Dick comes round his house every Sunday for a slice of humble pie and a cup of tea!!

Dean also said he has an injunction out against BHADEB or something like that..........................then like most people who have posted on this thread the alarm went off just after Micheal Campbell came into the afore mentioned Tesco's for some Wotsits and asked if me and DW wanted to make up at fourball at Benfield Valley!!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I have just seen Dean Wilkins at The Droveway Tesco's and he said DK is not stepping down anytime soon he knows this because Dick comes round his house every Sunday for a slice of humble pie and a cup of tea!!

Dean also said he has an injunction out against BHADEB or something like that..........................then like most people who have posted on this thread the alarm went off just after Micheal Campbell came into the afore mentioned Tesco's for some Wotsits and asked if me and DW wanted to make up at fourball at Benfield Valley!!!

8.56 and you're already on the Special Brew.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_O4qkHMv678&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_O4qkHMv678&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If he does invest and the team does well week in week out I'd expect a FULL HOUSE at Withdean

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here