Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom to put in £40m

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
I have it on reliable authority that Tony Bloom is to provide the club with an interest-free loan of £40 million which will be re-payable by 2025!!

This was told to a friend of mine by a member of the local sports journalism community at the cricket at the weekend.

NSC Rumour Turns Out To Be True Shocker!

Wipe that smug grin off your face!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It's the rumour roundabout.

Man reads rumour on NSC about the club creating £40m woth of loans notes. He then tells a few people and adds in that Tony Bloom has been trying to take over from Dick Knight, another rumour on here. A bit of chinese whispers happens and one of those people tells brighton bluenose that Tony Bloom is loaning the club £40m, brighton bluenose posts it on here, two weeks after the original.

Soon someone from the argus will read it and print it in the paper, then all manner of people will be linking to it on here, because if it's in the paper it must be true

NOTW reported this story on Sunday some said well if the NOTW says it true it must be!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fair enough, though Bloom is not putting in the £93m its around £66m - but
more importantly it's something we can all celebrate together!!!

:falmer:

Exactly - and fair play to yourself for highlighting this rumour and putting up with some idiots on here rubbishing the idea. It just shows some people on NSC are sooo quick to put others down and now they look very stupid! :p

Well done that man - you were in fact RIGHT about the interest free loan - that'll do for me...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Exactly - and fair play to yourself for highlighting this rumour and putting up with some idiots on here rubbishing the idea. It just shows some people on NSC are sooo quick to put others down and now they look very stupid! :p

Well done that man - you were in fact RIGHT about the interest free loan - that'll do for me...

And ME

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
KITCHEN%20ROLL%20HOLDER.JPG

Just to help all those with dollops of egg on their faces.

xx

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton

Sorry but 99.9% of the rumours on here are bollox so you can shut your trap.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here