Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom to put in £40m

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I believe this true.

I knew somewhile ago that Bloom was putting £20million in, with the banks matching it. That was the original plan. However the banking crisis led to a re-think, as the money was no longer available, and Bloom has come to the rescue.

It is probably also the reason that Bloom quite rightly wants more say in the club. Thank god for the man or we would now be in deep doodoo.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I believe this true.

I knew somewhile ago that Bloom was putting £20million in, with the banks matching it. That was the original plan. However the banking crisis led to a re-think, as the money was no longer available, and Bloom has come to the rescue.

It is probably also the reason that Bloom quite rightly wants more say in the club. Thank god for the man or we would now be in deep doodoo.

I think it's remarkable the number of posters on here who think we've suddenly found 40 million buried in the South Downs.

It doesn't really matter who has put the money in but someone has quite clearly.

We're building a stadium and most has stopped questioning where the hell the money is coming from.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Absolute tosh I'm afraid. He's worth considerably more than that. Stop digging. You're going to look very very silly by this time tomorrow.

You don't know what he's worth, I dont know what he's worth. No one on here knows what he's worth. Lets all wait until tomorow and see what happens. I dont think hes worth more than 10m. But I would LOVE to be proved wrong.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think it's remarkable the number of posters on here who think we've suddenly found 40 million buried in the South Downs.

It doesn't really matter who has put the money in but someone has quite clearly.

We're building a stadium and most has stopped questioning where the hell the money is coming from.

Thankfully some of us see things without the DK rose tinted glasses :love:

DK has kept the club going through the tough times but it was always going to take someone with REAL money to move us forward.

Hope DK is staying on as President though as I am sure he would be more than a useful consultant for the Blooms.

The Voice

Jan 16, 2009
I have it on reliable authority that Tony Bloom is to provide the club with an interest-free loan of £40 million which will be re-payable by 2025!!

This was told to a friend of mine by a member of the local sports journalism community at the cricket at the weekend.

Well it would seem that your "reliable authority" is not so reliable after all. No less than the Blooms' poodle Barry Lloyd leaked that the sum involved was £66 million.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
and on the contrary. £40m is nowhere near £90m+

So you WERE wrong too. :tosser:

:jester:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Fair enough, though Bloom is not putting in the £93m its around £66m - but
more importantly it's something we can all celebrate together!!!

:falmer:
You'll come to learn that there are many people in the "know" with contacts at the Albion. But many of them can't be arsed to post anything on here any more because of twats like you've had to put up with on this thread.

We done for the details though, you are clearly another one "in the know", but no doubt you'll join the many who can't be arsed to post soon enough!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here