Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight's League One games

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well, it's only obvious to me that you won't be able to get a free link. But you can get it via Seagulls' World; a one month subscription at £3.99 will also cover the glut of Albion fixtures coming up too.

So you can't listen live to say radio Dorset or radio Brizzle online...? No need to get player as I listen to the local radio for Albion if i'm not there...

Gonna listen to the Charlton game now instead (If I can find a link)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully BRFC will finally find some form tonight

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Cancellation of tonight's game is fantastic news in my opinion - thanks to the egg carriers making a mess of the memorial ground pitch. We can now reckon that come Tuesday we will be at best three points ahead with three in hand and at worst level with three in hand. Assuming we beat Plymouth (and any other result would count as a major shock even if I will still be nervous on the night) we will be clear again and still have games in hand. Wonderful stuff! Catching us just got (psychologically) tougher

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just read it is postponed, even better news

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I still think it will be best if Bournemouth beat Hudds on Saturday - it's third we need to watch at the moment, not second.

By my reckoning there are now only five teams competing for the top two: us, Bournemouth, Huddersfield, Southampton and Charlton. The bigger the distance between us and the latter three the better, I would back us in a race with Bournemouth for the title.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So there's no chance of listening to HPool vs Charlton online anyone?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I still think it will be best if Bournemouth beat Hudds on Saturday - it's third we need to watch at the moment, not second.

By my reckoning there are now only five teams competing for the top two: us, Bournemouth, Huddersfield, Southampton and Charlton. The bigger the distance between us and the latter three the better, I would back us in a race with Bournemouth for the title.

I take all that on board... but nah, Draw in that one please.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I take all that on board... but nah, Draw in that one please.

A draw would be decent too, if we go on the assumption that Saints or Charlton will be our biggest challengers. It would mean Bournemouth and Huddersfield would have to go some to catch us.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Get in

pool scored

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower
Bristol R v Bournemouth
Exeter v Swindon
Hartlepool v Charlton
MK Dons v Leyton Orient
Notts County v Colchester
Oldham v Carlisle
Tranmere v Sheff Wed
Walsall v Dag & Red
Yeovil v Peterborough

Hudds and Southampton not playing. Peterborough outside the play-off places so can ignore them unless they can force their way back in. And Sheffield Wednesday? Who??

Can't see Bournemouth failing to win. Oldham should win. Charlton would expect to win. Oldham might draw with Carlisle. MK Dons would be happy with a draw I suspect. Can't see it being a great night for Brighton on the face of it.

Hope the pool can pinch a draw with Charlton

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Get in :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here