Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight's League One games

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
As long as we finish in the top two that's all that matters.

Of course, but this is a football messageboard - where people chat about football. Discussing how our rivals for promotion might fare is part of supporting the team. These kind of stupid comments (along with "as long as we win at home and draw away") on thread after thread are just bloody tiresome.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Of course, but this is a football messageboard - where people chat about football. Discussing how our rivals for promotion might fare is part of supporting the team. These kind of stupid comments (along with "as long as we win at home and draw away") on thread after thread are just bloody tiresome.

Well if it that's tiresome I will just f*** off. See ya.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Look what you've done now you BULLY you

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Feel Bournemouth will take 4 pts from next two...thought Walsall might hold them on Saturday but they were good enough to take all 3.
That would leave us trailing by 1 pt with 4 games in hand and next Tuesday we will regain top spot and then.....catch us if you can.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f*** the Chumps Leage, f*** the Prem. The most important game tonight will be played in Bristol.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'll be listening via seagulls world. I'd rather listen to a game that is important to my team than bother with all that premiership/europe stuff - time enough for that when we get there :)

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Bristol R 4 v 0 Bournemouth
Exeter Dunno v Don't care Swindon
Hartlepool 4 v 0 Charlton
MK Dons 0 v 0 Leyton Orient
Notts County 4 v 0 Colchester
Oldham 0 v 4 Carlisle
Tranmere Dunno v Don't care Sheff Wed
Walsall Dunno v Don't care Dag & Red
Yeovil 4 v 0 Peterborough

Please.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
According to some dude the Rovers game might be in doubt and a pitch inspection needs carrying out due to poort state of the pitch.

Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/gy354dkj - Shared by deancooper87

http://twitter.com/deancooper87

Game May Be Off - Bristol Rovers Fans Forum

Can't see it happening to be honest.

they've probably had alot of rain there today judging by the radar with plenty more to come, plus it being a rugby pitch aswell I would'nt be surprised if its a tad waterlogged!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
According to another thread on there the pitch staff are desperately trying to clear it of water. It would be a bit of a result for us if it is called off!

Of course, a bad pitch might help Rovers as well.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Call it off. Rovers' current form is DREADFUL. Hopefully by the time its rearranged, they'll have sorted their shit out a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here