Tomorrow's match.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
Poyet > Parkinson
Falmer > the Valley
Brighton's squad > Charlton's squad

If you do manage to beat us its purely down to it being your cup final.

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
[yt]g_VK0G5qGdE[/yt]

Great Video and my mate has just said that'll be us tomorrow evening, always nice to see it from an away fan perspective. We've started the party early and shall be down by 11am to start our party early :drink:

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
Sounds like you know this board very well.

Are you Charlton, or just enjoying a wind up?

No wind up but I thought this evening was the right time to start posting as we're playing each other tomorrow.

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
I'll laugh so much if we win tomorrow, Just out of interest Charlton, will you be on here tomorrow if you lose this game?

You won't be laughing and yes I'll be here tomorrow evening ( maybe 12ish ) like I've said before as I kinda like this forum.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
1-4 isn't as good as 0-4!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A) 4-0
B) Walsall
C) Our 'problems' have not started since LuaLua got injured that's bollocks.
D) As for fans I thought yours were good at Withers last season but on another note did you not listen to how good we were this season and last season at yours? Most Addicks I spoke to after said we were the best fans you've had at the Valley this season and last...
E) Why come on here giving it large?Does fans utd mean nothing to you or are you too young?
F) 4-0 again.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
All joking apart , i have not seen a more disorganised clueless team than Charlton this season , this maybe down to a simple bad day at the office that day i dont know , but i did manage to find a photograph of the charlton pre match team talk wich may explain a few things that when wrong for them that day.

394469_Keystone-Cops.jpg

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
Evening Rivals.

Lets forget about the pleasantries shall we as I’m not here to make friends but to tell you how tomorrows match is go to pan out.

And before anyone says we aren’t your rivals then by looking at the table then you are tomorrow. You’ll not win tomorrow because you can’t hit a barn door with anything and always missing penalties so we’re not afraid of giving one away.

Our fans - your fans. We’ll make so much noise tomorrow that you’ll all be in awe of us, might be only 900 of us but the evenings makes it a better atmosphere and all we’ll hear from you rent a mob is the wind blowing between the trees.

When was the last time you mob won a league game? ‘Snigger’ while we’ve gone from strength to strength and are nearly in touching distance and after tomorrow nights victory we’ll have you mob biting your nails and needing to carry some extra pants to hold it all in.

I have no doubt that’ll we’ll pick up an easy 3 points tomorrow night. We are playing with flair and good imagination and our defence and midfield has grown in stature.

You might have had a couple of big wins against us and Peterborough but those were purely one offs and you’ve relied on Lua Lua. You’ve not been the same since his injury and been riding your luck for far to long and it’s going to come crashing down tomorrow evening.

Rent a staduim 1 The mighty Charlton 4 :D

Thanks for reading and merry xmas, HO HO HO.

Regardless of the score tomorrow - I'm glad you posted. Just wanted to say I have supported the albion for over 20 years but never before have I seen us embarrass a team at their place more than we did to Charlton earlier this year. It was magic. How did you feel afterwards? Tell me? What was it like?

charlton

Dec 28, 2010

Freak result.

B) Walsall.

Blip.

C) Our 'problems' have not started since LuaLua got injured that's bollocks.

Yes they have.

D) As for fans I thought yours were good at Withers last season but on another note did you not listen to how good we were this season and last season at yours? Most Addicks I spoke to after said we were the best fans you've had at the Valley this season and last....

Tomorrow is different and we'll be right up for it, big time.

E) Why come on here giving it large?Does fans utd mean nothing to you or are you too young?

Haven't come here to give it large, came for banter and what has Fans utd got to do with this thread?

4) 4-0 again.

Ok, we'll see won't we?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Such misplaced confidence from Charlton. The words "riding for a fall" spring to mind.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well Charlton are our 'friends in football' and this has stemmed from the days of fans utd and when you lost the Valley etc... And pls don't tell me our probs have started cos LuaLua got crocked I'm an Albion fan - you're not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here