Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrow's match.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
By seeing the highlights against Bournemouth, Exeter, Rochdale etc then I have every confidence of a win tomorrow night, we just need to wait till the last 10 minutes. Been looking at your forum regarding match day threads and it seems you have major problems with the last 10 mins of matches.

We will be out of sight by then fella, unbeaten at home since sometime last season - in fact only beaten 3 times in the league out of 19 so far.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
It's 'were' my friend not 'was', you don't wanna sound silly now do ya? ;)

If 'you' meaning 'Charlton' refers to the singular football team that is 'Charlton' then I'm sure using the word 'was' isn't incorrect. It doesn't sound very pretty, agreed, but is probably one of those anomalies in language.

A bit like when people say 'Dave & I' when they should say 'Dave & me'; the latter is correct, but the former sounds better.

I is probably wrong.

Feb 14, 2010
Oh thanks for liking us but will you be saying the same after tomorrow nights tonking, doubt it lol

Of course we like you, you are Charlton, and Charlton are well, Charlton. Nobody can be bothered to hate Charlton. Do you think that you will get a kick of the ball this time other than picking the ball out the net? I came away from the game at the Valley a bit bored because it was so one sided - shall we give you a two goal start or something?

By seeing the highlights against Bournemouth, Exeter, Rochdale etc then I have every confidence of a win tomorrow night, we just need to wait till the last 10 minutes. Been looking at your forum regarding match day threads and it seems you have major problems with the last 10 mins of matches.

Yeah, we only managed two goals against you.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
troll.jpg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Our enemy's enemy is our friend. Welcome charlton, enjoy the match. Nice to see a bit of spirit from a Charlton fan.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You are not that benefit scrounging, dope smoking, work-shy, odious cretin I used to live nextdoor to in Eastcombe Avenue, are you? You seem to possess the same level of intellect.

We never lowered ourself to groundshare with Crystal Palace. For that, we shall always be superior.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Really? Well I'll be back after tomorrows match to congratulate you on a gusty performance but may 'snigger' about our win ;)

You won't be back, you'll be wondering how you got beat then wonder why we "timewasted" with the ball in play from the kick off followed by slating poyets tactics which "won't see Brighton get promoted thus season", as we extend our lead in the league. Incidentally we are better at home than away, enjoy the Worthing end. Fortunately the vast majority of Charlton fans are thoroughly decent people but it seems even they have some deluded fools in their ranks :laugh:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Haha, that is one of the most fantastic posts I've ever seen.

How can you possibly try to use the fact we haven't won a league game in two months as a negative? Just shows that your crock of shite and the rest of the league are even worse by not being able to have taken advantage!

You appear to have an extremely poor memory, either that or you're extremely thick (I suspect it's the latter). Remember all the Charlton fans WORSHIPPING our footballing masterclass when we gave you a proper lesson in the art at your place. Which brings me very nicely onto my next point, the fact we have a 'problem' with the last ten minutes. Yeah, we only managed two goals against you in that time.

Oh, and 'rivals' ?! You're a joke, even Palace think so. You're third in their pecking order behind us and Millwall, isn't that embarrassing for you? Palace couldn't care less about you. Palace!

Oh, and even a win for you tomorrow would still see us looking down on you at the top.

See you tomorrow Charlton!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You are not that benefit scrounging, dope smoking, work-shy, odious cretin I used to live nextdoor to in Eastcombe Avenue, are you? You seem to possess the same level of intellect.

We never lowered ourself to groundshare with Crystal Palace. For that, we shall always be superior.

That is a tad tenuous BOF...after all, we groundshared with a bunch of caravan dwelling pikeys is the arse end of Kent, Selhurst Park looks like the San Siro compared with Gillingham

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
I know its christmas and all,but i am thinking you have had too many j2Os,got bed kid and sleep it off.

Nar, I'll stay for a while if that's ok. What's up, worried about tomorrow are you? I would be if I was in your shoes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here