Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrow's match.

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
You won't be back, you'll be wondering how you got beat then wonder why we "timewasted" with the ball in play from the kick off followed by slating poyets tactics which "won't see Brighton get promoted thus season", as we extend our lead in the league. Incidentally we are better at home than away, enjoy the Worthing end. Fortunately the vast majority of Charlton fans are thoroughly decent people but it seems even they have some deluded fools in their ranks :laugh:

We'll let the football do the talking and yes, we all have deluded fans don't we?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
You are not that benefit scrounging, dope smoking, work-shy, odious cretin I used to live nextdoor to in Eastcombe Avenue, are you? You seem to possess the same level of intellect.

We never lowered ourself to groundshare with Crystal Palace. For that, we shall always be superior.

Quality put down from which there is no possible comeback.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Whilst we're on the subject of Ilikecandles, may be getting my wires crossed completely here but wasn't he the one banned for life after the incident with Starry? If so then why is he still allowed on here?

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
Haha, that is one of the most fantastic posts I've ever seen.

How can you possibly try to use the fact we haven't won a league game in two months as a negative? Just shows that your crock of shite and the rest of the league are even worse by not being able to have taken advantage!

You appear to have an extremely poor memory, either that or you're extremely thick (I suspect it's the latter). Remember all the Charlton fans WORSHIPPING our footballing masterclass when we gave you a proper lesson in the art at your place. Which brings me very nicely onto my next point, the fact we have a 'problem' with the last ten minutes. Yeah, we only managed two goals against you in that time.

Oh, and 'rivals' ?! You're a joke, even Palace think so. You're third in their pecking order behind us and Millwall, isn't that embarrassing for you? Palace couldn't care less about you. Palace!

Oh, and even a win for you tomorrow would still see us looking down on you at the top.

See you tomorrow Charlton!

Yes you are correct about if we win tomorrow ( we will ) and you'll still be looking down on us but by god will there’ll be unrest amongst you lot on here and personally would say the wheels have well and truly fallen off.

The moral between your players would have dropped to a new low and gus will have a hard job picking them back up. You best hope you get some new signings in January otherwise your season will go into freefall.

See you tomorrow Brighton.

1-4

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Whilst we're on the subject of Ilikecandles, may be getting my wires crossed completely here but wasn't he the one banned for life after the incident with Starry? If so then why is he still allowed on here?

I have explained this a thousand times but I did nothing wrong. It was a
Complete misunderstanding for which i apologised for any unintentional offence.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
"were"...." as in "were on a roll". gramatically incorrect, but factually correct..nice one.

....oh and you used cocky twice in two sentances, which is a bit lazy if truth be told...like.

But do carry on, this is most enlightening.

oops!
FAIL

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Yes you are correct about if we win tomorrow ( we will ) and you'll still be looking down on us but by god will there’ll be unrest amongst you lot on here and personally would say the wheels have well and truly fallen off.

<snip>. You best hope you get some new signings in January otherwise your season will go into freefall.

1-4

Sounds like you know this board very well.

Are you Charlton, or just enjoying a wind up?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

The moral between your players would have dropped to a new low and gus will have a hard job picking them back up. You best hope you get some new signings in January otherwise your season will go into freefall.

1-4
For what its worth, I'm pretty sure it'll end 1-1. I'm sure you'll be going home the happier set of fans if it does.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here