Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrow's match.

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
Of course we like you, you are Charlton, and Charlton are well, Charlton. Nobody can be bothered to hate Charlton. Do you think that you will get a kick of the ball this time other than picking the ball out the net? I came away from the game at the Valley a bit bored because it was so one sided - shall we give you a two goal start or something?

Yes I agree it was a one sided affair but things have changed, yes you was on a roll and steam rolling any team in your path but things has changed Since Lua Lua injury, you haven’t won a match?

Shouldn’t get to cocky about giving us a 2 goal lead. We’ll only need 1 and the rest will follow. I don’t mean to sound cocky but we will win and handsomely as well.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Yes I agree it was a one sided affair but things have changed, yes you was on a roll and steam rolling any team in your path but things has changed Since Lua Lua injury, you haven’t won a match?

Shouldn’t get to cocky about giving us a 2 goal lead. We’ll only need 1 and the rest will follow. I don’t mean to sound cocky but we will win and handsomely as well.

Like you did against Walsall :lolol:

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
Our enemy's enemy is our friend. Welcome charlton, enjoy the match. Nice to see a bit of spirit from a Charlton fan.

Thankyou, Good to have banter and more so as tomorrow nights match is a really big one for both of us :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

"were"...." as in "were on a roll". gramatically incorrect, but factually correct..nice one.

....oh and you used cocky twice in two sentances, which is a bit lazy if truth be told...like.

But do carry on, this is most enlightening.

Feb 14, 2010

Mate Lua Lua was on the bench at the Valley and you didnt kick the ball before or after he came on. We drew against Saints (should have won but missed a pen and lost at Huddersfield by the odd goal and again missed a pen. Then we have been called off. Not much of a wobble. Just so you know the reason for the success is a foreign coach that tells the side to keep the ball.. you have some old english donkey that tells his players to "run the channels" and " make use of the big lad up front as an outlet". You represent English hoofing football and you are light years behind. Passing the ball is why we top the table despite saints and huddersfield and others spending much much more than us. hopefully english football will learm but I doubt it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Gillingham are pikies, Charlton are clowns.

That is a bit strong...Charlton are like the Chelsea Pensioners....they are all old and wrinkly and you would really like to sit and chat with them about the war and stuff, but you know down deep that they are really nice lovable cheeky cockneys who you would take home to meet the grand parents and share a pot of Earl Grey and some of Thora Hurd's Macaroons with.

...Oh yes and when we were taking a slap or two at Lincoln some years back, Charlton fans waded in to help out the pwoper nawty geezers from getting a pasting!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can't help it if I think we'll smack your sorry butts 4-1 can I?

OI You are starting to sound mildly pleasant.......f***ing pack it in!!!

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
Charlton fans getting ready to travel to Withdean

clowns.jpg

The joke will be on you my friend, laugh while you can. Not long till You receive a simliar pic :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here