Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrows Half time guest - Garry Nelson

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Garry Nelson :clap:

From the clubs facebook page:
Tomorrow’s matchday special guest is former Albion striker Garry Nelson, so watch out for his interview on the pitch at half-time. Albion’s Player of the Year in 1987/88, Garry made 144 appearances for the club scoring 47 goals in the process. Garry is probably best remembered for his prolific season in 1987/88 when he scored 32 goals in all competitions.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I bloody LOVE Garry Nelson

Garry_Nelson.jpg

Kevin_Bremner_and_Garry_Nelson.jpg

Alan_Curbishley_and_Garry_Nelson.jpg

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Yay! A great bloke. He's written two excellent books and is a twitterer.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
But... but... But easy 10 said it would be russ abbott! That rascal lied to us!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

As do I.

Garry Nelson is my HERO. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

And, unsurprisingly, mine.

Can someone ([MENTION=15282]Tomnorthi[/MENTION] or someone similar?) please, please, please record the interview(if at all possible). He scored the first ever Albion goal I saw. I was more upset by Barry Lloyd not including him in the matchday squad than I was by the actual play off defeat in 91. Barry you COCK. Garry Nelson:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15

As do I.

And, unsurprisingly, mine.

Can someone ([MENTION=15282]Tomnorthi[/MENTION] or someone similar?) please, please, please record the interview(if at all possible). He scored the first ever Albion goal I saw. I was more upset by Barry Lloyd not including him in the matchday squad than I was by the actual play off defeat in 91. Barry you COCK. Garry Nelson:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Half time interviews are normally recorded then put on seagulls player :thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think Barry Lloyd soured his time with us, his affection is with Charlton (and Everton :rolleyes: ). Still he's a hero to me, him and Bremner were the partnership when I first got a season ticket and started going to away games (aged 14) it kind of makes an impression on you.

Nelse :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here