Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Now, remind me, why exactly did I walk away from these forums?
Mate, I'll PM you my ignore list and you can fix all the titshizzel in an instant :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am guessing, has he left us for the great Hai Karate in the sky?

1723579637588.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We need to organise that beer soon. I hear Spoons is nice at this time of year!
That would be great! My patio has a much lovelier ambience, however. And fine wines as well as beer available :thumbsup:

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
I'm out of here again Harold because you have ruined this site. Completely ruined it. There was a day before your time that this place was fun, now it's like walking into your front room with zeb in the corner kocking out long essays all day long. You have completely ruined this site for many people, enjoy
I put that troll on ignore soon after arriving here, Zeberdi needs to lay of the scroll bombs but at least he is civil. But you do make some good points.

I don't know how about a dozen know nothing, hyper-tribal and bad faith left wing trolls came to hold court here but meh. The more of them you put on ignore the better the place becomes.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is the reference to Harold, @Harry Wilson's tackle ?

I'm surprised as I actually really like his posts; in fact, I'd become a Harry Wilson tackle patreon if NSC had the option.
I presume you are referring to a post I can't see (because I have the poster on ignore).

Thanks for the kind words :thumbsup:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I disagree. When every single thread is dominated by the father and son twins, it wrecks everything. Take the riots tread as an example, that harold wilson character has posted 200 times in a couple of weeks. It's so dull to hear the same voice over and over
You have the ignore facility available to you.

NSC is full of differing views with some posting a lot, some little. I don't see why it is an issue. I wouldn't say anyone dominates a thread really, and if they did they don't need to be read.

The only person I have on ignore is myself. It's hard enough living with me 24 hours a day, let alone seeing the crap I put on here.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's not always about you, as much as it seems you'd like it to be. bore-off
You've literally named him in one of your many posts moaning about posters posting too often, and heavily inferred you are talking about him in others. Then you try to tell him that he is making it all about him.

You couldn't make it up.

If you don't like his posting style don't read his posts or use the ignore function if that works better, it's really not hard.

Just stop moaning about how other people use the board.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You have the ignore facility available to you.

NSC is full of differing views with some posting a lot, some little. I don't see why it is an issue. I wouldn't say anyone dominates a thread really, and if they did they don't need to be read.

The only person I have on ignore is myself. It's hard enough living with me 24 hours a day, let alone seeing the crap I put on here.
I always appreciate your posts

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I put that troll on ignore soon after arriving here, Zeberdi needs to lay of the scroll bombs but at least he is civil. But you do make some good points.

I don't know how about a dozen know nothing, hyper-tribal and bad faith left wing trolls came to hold court here but meh. The more of them you put on ignore the better the place becomes.
I find it really hard to agree with any of your posts in the past, but.....it's hard to disagree with this posting of yours.

Allegedly over 30,000 members on this forum ( :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:) but a forum that is utterly dominated by so few.

We have a premier League Football Club.

A Premier League Chairman.

A Premier League CEO

Some absolutely amazing and longstanding supporters who helped see this football club through the troubled years.

A football forum that is County League at best.

And one Moderator that doesn't even reach Park Football Standard.

It's unfortunate that our Forum owner is very much concerned with his close family ( and I wish him and his family well during these horribly difficult times ). I've always had much respect for him as I'm sure 99.99% of posters agree. Just lately..( the last year or so ) this forum is now dominated by the Left wing. It doesn't represent the average Albion supporter or anything else.... except the left wing and utter bores like Watford zero.

I vary between right of centre and left of centre depending on what's happening to our Government and what's happening in the world at large.

Northstandchat is still the best Football forum for our club, but only because there really isn't any alternative.

It's sad and disappointing what it has been allowed to become.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I find it really hard to agree with any of your posts in the past, but.....it's hard to disagree with this posting of yours.

Allegedly over 30,000 members on this forum ( :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:) but a forum that is utterly dominated by so few.

A Premier League CEO

Some absolutely amazing and longstanding supporters who helped see this football club through the troubled years.

It's unfortunate that our Forum owner is very much concerned with his close family ( and I wish him and his family well during these horribly difficult times ). I've always had much respect for him as I'm sure 99.99% of posters agree. Just lately..( the last year or so ) this forum is now dominated by the Left wing. It doesn't represent the average Albion supporter or anything else.... except the left wing and utter bores like Watford zero.

I vary between right of centre and left of centre depending on what's happening to our Government and what's happening in the world at large.

Northstandchat is still the best Football forum for our club, but only because there really isn't any alternative.

If you just read the football content, which is an option, you’ll find you avoid all the Left Vs Right stuff.

Genuine suggestion. It may be more enjoyable.

As for the board being dominated by the left?

Probably a combination of it being a very liberal area and the days of posting insensitive stuff are gone. People are more accountable for what they post online .

All of that is just my observations. It may indeed be utter ballcocks.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Bringing this back from 'people post too much' and 'everyone who posts here are the wrong kind of people'.

Has he singed, yet?
I fervently hope....and believe that Tommy Robinson will be behind bars in the near future and one that is not really worth giving a long contract to.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
If you just read the football content, which is an option, you’ll find you avoid all the Left Vs Right stuff.

Genuine suggestion. It may be more enjoyable.

As for the board being dominated by the left?

Probably a combination of it being a very liberal area and the days of posting insensitive stuff are gone. People are more accountable for what they post online .

All of that is just my observations. It may indeed be utter ballcocks.
Ha ha.....3 out of every 5 posts of yours are well worth reading and give me an interesting insight to others views and opinions. The other 2 out 5.....utter ballcocks...:lolol::lolol:.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

A Premier League CEO

It's about opinions, of course. I think NSC is much better than ten years ago. Perhaps we are older and wiser.

I think it's important to not see things in a political way. I describe myself these days as apolitical after finally having having an epiphany about how important it is to realise ones own values rather than cloaking in another's.

The threads I enjoy the most are those of specific interest. There's one for bird spotters and one for Formula 1. One for Aussie rules and another for growing tomatoes and chillis. I'd start one on buses if I thought about it, and folk would join. That's what you call a broad church.

I've rarely had a 'spat' with anyone- okay, maybe over The Hundred.... But I find that if you are civil and address annoyance with nothing more than benign sarcasm all is well. But NSC is not a politics forum and those threads are where least gets resolved. I find myself on them less and less. But it's the manor of engagement that is always important. There are plenty of folk here who I would disagree with politically but have had great engagement with. Always got to see folk for values and not the colour of rosettes.

Oh, and the support. The mental health thread. I opened up about some issues I had on there and had PMs that brought tears to my eyes. Folk who didn't know reaching out in kindness. I'd say as football forums go this is Premier League. And if I had to compare to a team ? Well, probably Brighton. Strange that :)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here