Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I read tons of literature on this phenomenon, quick search brought up this. weak but indicative.
If conservative voters stayed at home and didn’t vote conservative, then by definition they are not conservative voters?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I read tons of literature on this phenomenon, quick search brought up this. weak but indicative.

Pass that up here

man-digging-hole.jpg

Trust me, it really is for the best :laugh:

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
I'm sorry if I have got this wrong, but are you genuinely presenting the Tory Party Chairman's excuse for the disaster that befell his party as some sort of factual analysis of the election result? Was that the best you could do from the "tons of literature" that you have read?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I'm sorry if I have got this wrong, but are you genuinely presenting the Tory Party Chairman's excuse for the disaster that befell his party as some sort of factual analysis of the election result? Was that the best you could do from the "tons of literature" that you have read?
....of the wrong election as well......,

The article cited relates to some byelections, not the general election. Nor was it anywhere near Sussex, which is what the discussion with @Crawley Dingo was about!

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
will you be revisiting this thread; or will you be taking your leave, headed for pastures less factual?

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
....of the wrong election as well......,

The article cited relates to some byelections, not the general election. Nor was it anywhere near Sussex, which is what the discussion with @Crawley Dingo was about!
what you and others are doing are claiming one of the most wealthiest counties isn't a Tory one and this last election wasn't an outlier.

Seriously jog on with this stupid BS.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
what you and others are doing are claiming one of the most wealthiest counties isn't a Tory one and this last election wasn't an outlier.

Seriously jog on with this stupid BS.
When will your GBeebies style Albion forum be operational. We are all dying to leave here and get to the sunlit uplands of your new board.

Don’t forget to install an identifier for new joiners.
Stop The Bots.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here