Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Fraser

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Out of the cull, Tommys release is the saddest.
He bled blue & white, & i wish him all the best for the future.

Thanks Tom.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tommy always put in a 100% effort.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Couldn't pass, couldn't run with the ball, couldn't shoot, couldn't head, couldn't win the ball...but won over the masses by 'giving 100%' which I suppose can at least be appreciated.

Good luck to him.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
100% Effort but I dont think he is good enough to be a in a promotion aiming team unfortunately.
I Wish him well though

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Bit harsh, lads!!! Have some sympathy. I hope he gets sorted somewhere.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
...won over the masses by 'giving 100%' which I suppose can at least be appreciated.

which was also 10x more than some through the door this and other seasons.

best of luck to him.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I actually reckon he'll mug a year's contract off a league two club purely on the basis that he played the last 8 games when we stayed up. It'll be conference after that though.

What a stupid, stupid post. He's by far good enogh for League One and I'd imagine he'll go on to prove us wrong for releasing him.

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
Actually thought he would get the nod for another contract due to his excellent work rate and passion shown in the run in. Did'nt rate him particularly highly though, and simply is not good enough to play in a team with aspirations of playing in the championship. good luck to him though. Conference bound/mediocre league 2 team at best.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
You're very sensitive if you find offence in that. It's an opinion about a footballer on a football website. What a SHOCK. Oh, and it would seem that the GOD that is Russell would agree with me, so I'm clearly not too stupid.

Did Russel Slade say "He's going to make some conference club a very mediocre midfielder. Bad luck to them." and he will mug a contract of a league two club.
NO, I Feel the same he is not good enough but putting it like you did is just pure insulting.:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here