Aug 8, 2005
Here is the front page

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327136494.759489.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327136494.759489.jpg
    995.3 KB · Views: 250

D

Deleted member 18477

It'll be online at some point! Don't f***ing buy the piece of shit paper!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And then continued on page 9

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327136615.659680.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327136615.659680.jpg
    919.2 KB · Views: 250

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And on page 5

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327136700.012569.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327136700.012569.jpg
    990.5 KB · Views: 99

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Got away with that then! 12 month ban from yesterday while already in a 18 month ban, so effectively ban not extended. Fine not even a weeks wages! Meek is pretty apt.

Yep that's pretty poor. Bit of a joke really.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I would imagine there was a phone call from Tommy's solicitor to The Argus editor along the lines of

"Put a front page headline apology on today's edition or we'll sue the arse of you"

"Oh, ok, do you want an interview as well?, we'll have a reporter round in 5 minutes"

They haven't done it out of the good of their heart, shitrag.

Feb 14, 2010
Wish he has kept his mouth shut. Do your talking through the club, on the Albion website and not via a local journalist. Also do a sympathetic interview on Radio Sussex and a national Radio Station. Then he should go out there and be the best centre back that he can be, remembering how easy life can be turned upside down.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I'm confused. Do we now hate Tommy Elphick because he spoke to the scum-sucking Argus? And, having spoken to them, will he now have to sue them as he was urged to do by all those people on Twitter to get back in our good books? As Gus would say, it's complicated ....

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Wish he has kept his mouth shut. Do your talking through the club, on the Albion website and not via a local journalist. Also do a sympathetic interview on Radio Sussex and a national Radio Station. Then he should go out there and be the best centre back that he can be, remembering how easy life can be turned upside down.

Much as I love the Albion, I can't imagine a national radio station would be too interested in a bloke they've never heard of. On the other hand, if it had been, say, a player whose father manages a Premier League club ...

Feb 14, 2010
Much as I love the Albion, I can't imagine a national radio station would be too interested in a bloke they've never heard of. On the other hand, if it had been, say, a player whose father manages a Premier League club ...

I dont like Talk Sport but they would have him on. So would Radio5 when they do a championship night. The best way to deal with the argus to is ignore them, starve them of your story and get you message out via bigger outlets such as radio Sussex, 5 Live, Talk Sport. Then do an article in the programe, and perhaps really take the piss by giving the story to other local papers such as The Mid Sussex Times, Worthing Herald, Brighton Leader ect ect. the ball starts rolling and the argus then learns a lesson to not fook about with a young kids life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here