Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Elphick is rubbish, sorry if this has offended any of you but i'm afraid he is.

KrustyKrab

Aug 6, 2009
Tunnicliffe, Davies, Elphick, Kuipers, Dickinson, Forster, Murray, Virgo, Whing and Cox will all I'm sure get offloaded this summer to make way for a team more capable of playing the football Gus wants.

I think some fans might be in for a shock as I think some of these players will get better clubs than people expect.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Mate - just thought i'd point out you put Elphick and Marray in that list :lolol:

Oh - you're the TOOL who wrote this thread originally - now I see why ur opinion is so f***ing awful. Cheers for bouncing this thread tho NMH - You've made THE TRUTH look an idiot cos of how well Tommy's played since this thread - ha ha - CLUELESS

Yeah and just when everythings going clean sailing for the Albion bing bang bong Elphicks f***ed up and Albion lose to a shit team and just by chance NMH bounced my thread about how shit Elphick is on the exact same day all in order to make me look the idiot?

Gus is already offering Murray up mentioning to the press that if Murray wants to go he can go. He will be the first to go, I'm sure and I'm a Murray fan. Already Gus has talked about the need of a 25 goal a season man, I really doubt that's Murray. He'll get someone strong and fast upfront in replace.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You do realise that Poyet is the manager, not Bloom, so it doesn't really matter what Bloom thinks about Elphick.

Yes and I also realise it's Bloom who dishes out the wage and transfer rations.
Blooms ambitions for a Title will obviously have an effect on the quality of our football next season, will it not?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Yes and I also realise it's Bloom who dishes out the wage and transfer rations.
Blooms ambitions for a Title will obviously have an effect on the quality of our football next season, will it not?

I think if Bloom tries to tell him who to pick/sell/buy, Poyet will tell him to get lost so no it won't. Also, Bloom spends much of his time in Australia so it is quite a long way away to start telling the manager how to do their job.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah and just when everythings going clean sailing for the Albion bing bang bong Elphicks f***ed up and Albion lose to a shit team and just by chance NMH bounced my thread about how shit Elphick is on the exact same day all in order to make me look the idiot?

Gus is already offering Murray up mentioning to the press that if Murray wants to go he can go. He will be the first to go, I'm sure and I'm a Murray fan. Already Gus has talked about the need of a 25 goal a season man, I really doubt that's Murray. He'll get someone strong and fast upfront in replace.

Don't patronise me - i know why he bounced it - he's made both of u look like knobheads - good stuff:thumbsup:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
dont think u need any help to look like an idiot..kinda sticks out a mile lol

Look! The only thing about me which sticks out a mile is my Man power s-series Elephant trunk known by others as the Knob. And yes it can make me look like a fool at times ie when I'm Horse-riding or doing some ballet. But for someone as intelligent and intellectual as you to say this, disgusts me!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Don't patronise me - i know why he bounced it - he's made both of u look like knobheads - good stuff:thumbsup:

Not too sure of yourself are you? Looks like we've found the culprit. Your the knobhead. :thumbsup:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Mate - just thought i'd point out you put Elphick and Marray in that list :lolol:

Oh - you're the TOOL who wrote this thread originally - now I see why ur opinion is so f***ing awful. Cheers for bouncing this thread tho NMH - You've made THE TRUTH look an idiot cos of how well Tommy's played since this thread - ha ha - CLUELESS

Mate, don't waste your time arguing with someone with a username as self-righteous and embarrassing as "The Truth".....:shootself

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Mate, don't waste your time arguing with someone with a username as self-righteous and embarrassing as "The Truth".....:shootself

My name is humiliating THANKS FOR TELLING EVERONE!. Why do you always need to touch my sensitive spot you bastard!!!
Self-rigteous aye? I guess I'm starting to learn stuff about myself thanks to NSC!.
Cheers Chesney I think your really fab and I just love your name, really suits your personality.
Chesney babes, I love you when your mean GGRRRRR!!!!! There great! (Sugar Puffs)

Last edited:

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
My name is humiliating THANKS FOR TELLING EVERONE!. Why do you always need to touch my sensitive spot you bastard!!!
Self-rigteous aye? I guess I'm starting to learn stuff about myself thanks to NSC!.
Cheers Chesney I think your really fab and I just love your name, really suits your personality.
Chesney babes, I love you when your mean GGRRRRR!!!!!

???

So what you are saying is that we should get rid of any player who makes a mistake even if they have been fantastic for the last two months. We wouldn't have many players left if we did. Certainly your favourite player Adam El Abd wouldn't be here (by the way I am not anti El Abd, actually I am a fan, I am just using the example to show how ridiculous you are being).

It's the same mistake, every time he gets a chance to make it.
He might become ruthless, or at least decisive with the ball, by the time he's 34.
Please let him be playing elsewhere.

el-Abd was unfairly derided, as has Virgo been in the not-too-distant past.

In the words of Sir Alex Ferguson- "Remember, strikers will win yee matches but it's defenders which win yee seasons"

Bloom I doubt will be too pleased with these error performances Elphick's always capable of. He's mentioned not being happy if we only make the Play-offs next season so I really doubt Elphicks gnna be in the long term plans for this Title winning calibre Bloom and Poyet will be implying throughout the first team and bench.
Tunnicliffe, Davies, Elphick, Kuipers, Dickinson, Forster, Murray, Virgo, Whing and Cox will all I'm sure get offloaded this summer to make way for a team more capable of playing the football Gus wants. Errors wont and can't be accepted from a team pushing for the title all in aid of fulfilling Falmers potential. Elphick has played well of late but sadly you always know at some point he'll cost us a goal. It wasn't shock news Elphick f***ing up but more "oh well, he is playing well at the moment" simply because it seems like we've all accepted f*** ups are a part of Elphicks game and that's something we should get on with! No.

About right.
I worry about TB's assertion though - but then he's got the dosh to back it, and supporters can decide for themselves whether to spend theirs.

I think some fans might be in for a shock as I think some of these players will get better clubs than people expect.

Hopefully we'll get better shocks in coming seasons, as some of you get to realize that you have been getting way too comfortable with low-end league 1 football, and the men who aspire to such depths.

I imagine there are some of you who were the same ones telling us how we made a mistake offloading that most talented defender LYNCH ( :laugh: )

....he's playing in the Championship, you say? ???

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Back when this thread was started in Oct i was saying repeatedly that Elphick should be dropped and that Slade should play Virgo & Tunnicliffe, but Elphick has had a superb 2010 and has been playing unbelievably well. He is fantastic in the air and looks comfortable with the ball at his feet. I don't however, understand how El-Abd is still playing ahead of Virgo as Elphick has had to cover him so many times since he has been back in the side.

Elphick won't be leaving, he will be playing in our first game at Falmer. Gus himself has said that to me and about 10 other people

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
When Wendy was manager Elphick and El-Abd formed a good pair in central defence, and now Gus has found the same thing. I think Elphick and El-Abd are much better than Elphick and Virgo, but I don't think El-Abd is a better player than Virgo. Unfortunately there is more to picking a team than picking the best player in each position, that's one reason why Greaves did not play in The World Cup final, although a bout of glandular fever had weakened him that year.

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
elphick and el ad had been playing well ova the last month or so like gus said its just a bad day in the office no need to panic till eots

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here