Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Elphick is rubbish, sorry if this has offended any of you but i'm afraid he is.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
bounce.

Get rid. Surely we have seen enough of him playing like a little boy against men?
And why blame the linesman, who was as close to his pathetic gifting of the ball as the defender who gratefully walked past his prone body to flip it past Brezovan?

You need to grow up. Your ramblings about Elphick are almost on a par with TCB's comments on Crofts. One mistake does not mean we have to get rid. Rio Ferdinand makes mistakes. Football players are only human and Elphick has been one of our most consistent performers over the last month.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Im sorry but this is bulls**t Elphick has been massive in defense lately and really been a big part in supporting brezo in recent weeks, i will admit today he had a bad game but every player will have a bad day, i dont think you can say hes rubbish for ONE off day!

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
why are you all getting on his back and hes been playing really well the last couple of weeks he make a few errors then he make up for them and can we we not judge him please

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
bounce.

Get rid. Surely we have seen enough of him playing like a little boy against men?
And why blame the linesman, who was as close to his pathetic gifting of the ball as the defender who gratefully walked past his prone body to flip it past Brezovan?

Ur a f***ing moron - bouncing 2 OLD threads cos the lad makes a mistake in a game that doesn't mean an awful lot?!

Tommy has been class the last few months - our best defender - did u watch the Tranmere / Brentford / Saints / Col U games?

IDIOT NMH - ABSOLUTE IDIOT

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Ur a f***ing moron - bouncing 2 OLD threads cos the lad makes a mistake in a game that doesn't mean an awful lot?!

Tommy has been class the last few months - our best defender - did u watch the Tranmere / Brentford / Saints / Col U games?

Well said!!!

:thumbsup:

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
bounce.

And why blame the linesman, who was as close to his pathetic gifting of the ball as the defender who gratefully walked past his prone body to flip it past Brezovan?[/QUOTE

Talking utter shit, his been class since xmas!:dunce::shit:

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Wasn't he MOM for the previous two games?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeh think so. 'Official MOM' that is - i personally would've given him MOM in 3 or 4 of the last 10 games

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
In the words of Sir Alex Ferguson- "Remember, strikers will win yee matches but it's defenders which win yee seasons"

Bloom I doubt will be too pleased with these error performances Elphick's always capable of. He's mentioned not being happy if we only make the Play-offs next season so I really doubt Elphicks gnna be in the long term plans for this Title winning calibre Bloom and Poyet will be implying throughout the first team and bench.
Tunnicliffe, Davies, Elphick, Kuipers, Dickinson, Forster, Murray, Virgo, Whing and Cox will all I'm sure get offloaded this summer to make way for a team more capable of playing the football Gus wants. Errors wont and can't be accepted from a team pushing for the title all in aid of fulfilling Falmers potential. Elphick has played well of late but sadly you always know at some point he'll cost us a goal. It wasn't shock news Elphick f***ing up but more "oh well, he is playing well at the moment" simply because it seems like we've all accepted f*** ups are a part of Elphicks game and that's something we should get on with! No.

KrustyKrab

Aug 6, 2009
Good to see the lad has stepped up. I think the lad is a fantastic player but one part i didnt really like about his game was that sometimes he seemed to play for himself but i can see he is really starting to play as part of a team and that has showed amongst the squadfrom the words of wisdom from mr Poyet

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
In the words of Sir Alex Ferguson- "Remember, strikers will win yee matches but it's defenders which win yee seasons"

Bloom I doubt will be too pleased with these error performances Elphick's always capable of. He's mentioned not being happy if we only make the Play-offs next season so I really doubt Elphicks gnna be in the long term plans for this Title winning calibre Bloom and Poyet will be implying throughout the first team and bench.
Tunnicliffe, Davies, Elphick, Kuipers, Dickinson, Forster, Murray, Virgo, Whing and Cox will all I'm sure get offloaded this summer to make way for a team more capable of playing the football Gus wants. Errors wont and can't be accepted from a team pushing for the title all in aid of fulfilling Falmers potential. Elphick has played well of late but sadly you always know at some point he'll cost us a goal. It wasn't shock news Elphick f***ing up but more "oh well, he is playing well at the moment" simply because it seems like we've all accepted f*** ups are a part of Elphicks game and that's something we should get on with! No.

Mate - just thought i'd point out you put Elphick and Marray in that list :lolol:

Oh - you're the TOOL who wrote this thread originally - now I see why ur opinion is so f***ing awful. Cheers for bouncing this thread tho NMH - You've made THE TRUTH look an idiot cos of how well Tommy's played since this thread - ha ha - CLUELESS

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Mate - just thought i'd point out you put Elphick and Marray in that list :lolol:

Oh - you're the TOOL who wrote this thread originally - now I see why ur opinion is so f***ing awful. Cheers for bouncing this thread tho NMH - You've made THE TRUTH look an idiot cos of how well Tommy's played since this thread - ha ha - CLUELESS

KrustyKrab

Aug 6, 2009
what i think is people predicting that were going to get rid of all these players etc etc. Football is so unpredicatable. we dont know what gus is going to do. The fact is the lads who are out on loan may not leave as it will all depend on whether brighton get the right offers, and the fact is most of them dickinson etc have got a couple of yearson their contracts which means compensation payments aswell. What i dont understand is that all the players who have been offloaded on loan have all gone higher clubs and done well from the sounds of things as they have been doing their jobs well, apart from whingy who has been playing centre mid :S

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me to see Murray go in the summer as I imagine we will offer him a new deal and, if he doesn't sign, we may decide to sell so his contract doesn't run out.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

You do realise that Poyet is the manager, not Bloom, so it doesn't really matter what Bloom thinks about Elphick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here