Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's Pitch Invasion....

One Legged Striker

Nov 29, 2009
The Tosser didn't run to the away end his mates were in the West Stand Lower, he done it to be the big man, He aint even a season ticket holder so someone has lost a season ticket over it.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
that's because half a dozen of his mates were sitting there, i thought it livened up what was a dull game ,i don't see what all the fuss is about personaly, yeah you're right about it nearly going off, some people accusing others of being wankers isn't going to go down well is it ?

The truth can be so painful at times, it would appear.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Shock report - das reich supports twat on the pitch, he fully deserved the name he was called, hopefully cctv will pinpoint the children he was with and ban them as well.

One argument for the club making the ground 100% STH's, not that I'm saying its a good idea.

Problem is with sky there on Monday there will be more incentive for these pathetic people

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
The guy was sat in front of me just did it to look the big man in front of his mates who thought it very funny,i let them know what i thought which nearly caused a scene in the wsl,as to making it 100% sth that would only deter new supporters coming through.Remember it was 1 twat out 20000 odd people.

The guy was sat in front of me just did it to look the big man in front of his mates who thought it very funny,i let them know what i thought which nearly caused a scene in the wsl,as to making it 100% sth that would only deter new supporters coming through.Remember it was 1 twat out 20000 odd people.

haven't trawled through the thread, but don't tell me someone actually suggested this

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
,as to making it 100% sth that would only deter new supporters coming through.Remember it was 1 twat out 20000 odd people.

Oh I agree BUT this is the fourth? person to run on the pitch so far this season - will the FA start asking questions and could they demand a reduced capacity if its not stopped?

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
ban them for life as we all know you don't go on the pitch if your a supporter or in his case a twat,but hard to stop at the time.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Have the pitch invaders all been from the same part of the ground?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here