Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays moron [Argus Letters]

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nemesis said:
Bad news-the possibility of getting into an ARGUEMENT with your dear old mum.

:lolol:

Good letter though.

Don't worry - I had spotted that one too, I was just only owning up to one!

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
hans kraay fan club said:
I can't believe I could spell 'disingenuous' correctly, then bloody typed 'devepolment'!!

I have no problem with that - I believe all languages should be encouraged to devepol ornagically.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Trufflehound said:
I have no problem with that - I believe all languages should be encouraged to devepol ornagically.

Idneed.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Trufflehound said:
i ThTinc tats's a SIILY iDEAR

D

Deleted User X18H

hans kraay fan club said:
I'm not sure Hangleton Rovers need one though.

Hangleton Rovers :clap: :clap: :bowdown: They once lost 27-2 in an away fixture in about 1979 I was primed to play for them on my 14th Birthday, but they disbanded the year before, remember the portaloos in the bottom end of Toads Hole near the Nevill Ave Juntion with Snaky Hill

Incidently The Albion beat Man City 4-0 on my 14th Birthday with my Fav Neil Smillie tapping in the second.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
readingstockport said:
That is a superb letter. Especially liked the last part.

:clap2:

Thank you RS.

To be honest, I thought the last bit was pushing it a bit, especially as I put in a PS saying "Please print this letter in its entirety, including the last bit" so theywouldn't edit it out!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Re: Is this a p1ss take?

Temporary Slim Bars said:
That's excellent :lolol:

And - fine work HKFC. No-one bashes the Bishop better than an NSCer. :bowdown:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Re: Re: Is this a p1ss take?

Man of Harveys said:

And - fine work HKFC. No-one bashes the Bishop better than an NSCer. :bowdown:

Cheers MoH.

While I'm here, mustn't forget to credit mona, with the 'Bashing Ed Bishop' line!

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What's amazing is that all these anti-any-development-anywhere-in-Brighton-and-Hove types don't get utterly confused by all their blatant rent-a-protesting.

Frank Gehry? Falmer? Tin Can Towers? i360? Stadiums? Stack of Dinner Plates? King Alfred? Marina? Spoiling our Regency Skyline?

There must be an entire rainforest somewhere that's been mown down just to provide enough paper for these huffy progress-resistant NIMBYS to bombard the Argus with their reasons why nothing should ever be built anywhere (except in places where the poor people live).

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
this is a good one as well

Local soap opera
The Falmer stadium soap opera goes on and on. It's becoming funnier than Little Britain and more enjoyable than Thorpe Park.

The Falmer residents are so lucky to live in such a quiet village, unspoilt by main roads and busy universities.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Curious Orange said:
That's a good letter, points well made.

Cheers.

I am a tiny bit dissapointed that they insisted on having my place of abode there, though. Not because I want to hide away or anything - I wouldn't have used my real name if that were the case.

Its just that having written and made the point that Mr Bishop's real thrust was 'Don't build it near my house in Woodingdean', the fact that I then am shown as living in Hampshire might make it look a bit hypocritical.

I left my address blank for that very reason, but the Argus rang me yesterday and said they wanted to print it, but could only do so with an address.

Never mind. I just hope Mr Bishop enjoys reading it, over his tea and muffins this afternoon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here