Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's Manchester Weather

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I have just updated the league table and given Lanky the maximum points they are obviously going to get from this game. It will be all over by tea time (perhaps lunch) once the champions elect get going!

Oh Lanky Lanky, Lanky Lanky Lanky....erm how does it go again. Just one song to learn and I've ****ed it up!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Mr Blobby said:
I have just updated the league table and given Lanky the maximum points they are obviously going to get from this game. It will be all over by tea time (perhaps lunch) once the champions elect get going!

Oh Lanky Lanky, Lanky Lanky Lanky....erm how does it go again. Just one song to learn and I've ****ed it up!

They are superior...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
oh well...

it was always going to come down to the weather and by the looks of it Lancashire will finally get their reward today for a season of consistently high performance

they'll need a bit of luck with the weather tomorrow as well but a crucial home win seems almost certain now

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
At least we got the very last C&G.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
i work here.

Attachments

• current.jpg
    current.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 153

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
According to The Times, Sussex have lost 10 hours to the rain this season. Lancs have lost 61 hours, 51 of them at home! :D

Excuses excuses eh. :clap2:

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Simster said:
According to The Times, Sussex have lost 10 hours to the rain this season. Lancs have lost 61 hours, 51 of them at home! :D

Surely we have lost more than 10 hours. Thats less than 2 days of play. I thought the 2 games we had teams down to 8 or 9 wickets.I'm going to look into this at lunchtime !!

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Simster said:

Just had a look and they are pretty much right. The only game I can see where rain really stopped us getting a result was against Hampshire in August when we lost around 60 overs or so.

The other games where we lost a bit of time (Durham) we still won. Will teach them to be northern I reckon !!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You can. You could work at OT.

Statistic of the game so far ...

More people have posted and viewed the NSC thread about the weather on Day Two than were interested in the game on Day One.

Lancashire vs Durham 123 replies 3300 views

Today's Manchester Weather 155 replies 3829 views

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Lord Bracknell said:
Statistic of the game so far ...

More people have posted and viewed the NSC thread about the weather on Day Two than were interested in the game on Day One.

Lancashire vs Durham 123 replies 3300 views

Today's Manchester Weather 155 replies 3829 views
Statistic #2

More people have posted and viewed the NSC thread on Day One than there are at OT today.
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here