Votes: 49 41.2%
  • I am fence-sitting burger-dodger

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Why are we to make of the world's largest fast food retailer?

A cheap, tasty fun way of eating meat, bread and potatoes with a fine sweet drink accompaniment? Or a sure-fire way of ensuring that your friends attend your funeral rather than you attending theirs?

Let NSC decide...

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
When you've hit the beers straight after work and need something in your gob at 10pm, it'll do. Otherwise mank.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its weird. Its a bit like Mark McCammon - I know its SHIT, but it "does a job" occasionally.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm not enough of a twat to carry on with all that bullshit about them being a big corporation and shit. I like the brekkies and it's reasonably priced.

I also enjoy milkshake.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
the food's so crap:

"bacon double cheeseburger 99p!"

Yeah,well done,it only costs you 2p to make them you scummers...subway for me,not great but better

Last edited:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Breakfasts are good and cheap. There are far better burgers around (Uncle Sams, Grubbs even Wimpy) but even McD's are okay if you are really starving!

Verdict: okay once in a while.

There are times in life (although not very often I grant you) when nothing will do except a McDonalds cheeseburger.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Anyone else used to work there? I did a stint in Western Road on Saturdays in about 1985-6. Boringly, it was pretty clean but I had one of the few fistfights I've ever had, with a fellow "team-member" at 1pm on a busy Saturday, in front of a storefull of bemused customers. And that was in the days when the uniform consisted of paper hats and brown nylon flares.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Try to avoid but its like cigarettes to me, it becomes more attractive if I am drunk, owever, no cigarettes for 2 years and the last visit to Macdonalds was last summer

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
I honestly cannot remember the last time I went to McDonalds, or even wanted to go. I'd rather eat my own excrement than one of their burgers. It'd probably taste better too.

Man of Harveys said:
I had one of the few fistfights I've ever had, with a fellow "team-member" at 1pm on a busy Saturday, in front of a storefull of bemused customers. And that was in the days when the uniform consisted of paper hats and brown nylon flares.

I wish I had seen that.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here