Jul 5, 2003
at home
nothing in bn41 now but its fecking cold

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Checkout Papa Lazarou's advice. Snow loved through in a short sharp NW to SE band. Brighton appears to the on the west edge. Threw it down in Tunbridge Wells for an hour, now completely blue skies - beautiful. And nothing else showing on the rain radar. Sounds promising.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
This will be the first game this season that I'm completely unaware of the result. Working from 6:30 til 12, so sort of want it on for that nervousness I'll be feeling all night.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Couple of grey clouds coming over from Horsham direction, but doesn't look significant

Got to go out now, see you later

Southern getting their story sorted. This e-mail has just arrived.

Friday, 17th December 2010

Dear Passenger,

With snow and ice expected across London and the South East this weekend, we wanted to advise you on how to keep up to date with any changes to Southern services over the festive season.

Whilst it is our intention to run the best service we can, this will be to some extent dependent on the weather. We recommend that before setting off on your rail journey that you always check the latest travel information on the following websites:
•southernrailway.com
•nationalrail.co.uk

You can also find up to date timetable information on:
•journeycheck.com/southern

If you experience a journey delay of over 30 minutes with Southern and wish to claim compensation then you will find all the necessary information on the Delay Repay page of our website:
•southernrailway.com/delayrepay

For more information about how snow and ice affects the railway please visit:
•southernrailway.com/snow

Season's greetings from all the team at Southern Railway

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For information about travelling with Southern visit southernrailway.com, view Live Running Information, and create your personalised timetable with MyTimes®

We are sending you this email because it is an important service announcement. If you would prefer not to receive any further emails please login to your account to update your preferences. Remember though, if you unsubscribe you could miss out on some great deals and offers in the future. For more information about your online account please visit our registration page. If you would like to unsubscribe from service updates please email webmaster@southernrailway.com.

Southern is a trading name of Southern Railway Ltd. Registered in England under number: 06574965. Registered Office: 3rd Floor, 41-51 Grey Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6EE. Southern Railway Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Govia limited.

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Lots of snowy showers seem to be about to get us worried. Once landed my guess is they wont disappear for days due as its so cold.

Perhaps anyone near withers could open their windows and blow hard at the clouds..

Attachments

• You're Not Snowing Anymore.JPG
    You're Not Snowing Anymore.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 299

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Southern getting their story sorted. This e-mail has just arrived.

Friday, 17th December 2010

Dear Passenger,

With snow and ice expected across London and the South East this weekend, we wanted to advise you on how to keep up to date with any changes to Southern services over the festive season.

Whilst it is our intention to run the best service we can, this will be to some extent dependent on the weather. We recommend that before setting off on your rail journey that you always check the latest travel information on the following websites:
•southernrailway.com
•nationalrail.co.uk

You can also find up to date timetable information on:
•journeycheck.com/southern

If you experience a journey delay of over 30 minutes with Southern and wish to claim compensation then you will find all the necessary information on the Delay Repay page of our website:
•southernrailway.com/delayrepay

For more information about how snow and ice affects the railway please visit:
•southernrailway.com/snow

Season's greetings from all the team at Southern Railway

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For information about travelling with Southern visit southernrailway.com, view Live Running Information, and create your personalised timetable with MyTimes®

We are sending you this email because it is an important service announcement. If you would prefer not to receive any further emails please login to your account to update your preferences. Remember though, if you unsubscribe you could miss out on some great deals and offers in the future. For more information about your online account please visit our registration page. If you would like to unsubscribe from service updates please email webmaster@southernrailway.com.

Southern is a trading name of Southern Railway Ltd. Registered in England under number: 06574965. Registered Office: 3rd Floor, 41-51 Grey Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6EE. Southern Railway Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Govia limited.

I put my claim in for 7 journeys from the last batch of snow - I am looking forward to the excuses they come up with as to why I won't get the money.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
i want the blizzard to happen DURING the game, it will whip the crowd up into a frenzy and ROAR us on to victory

Him ^

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I put my claim in for 7 journeys from the last batch of snow - I am looking forward to the excuses they come up with as to why I won't get the money.

Just put in for my 7 today.

Considering I had a weekly and didnt use it once I am expecting nothing less than a full refund.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here