Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's game (Merged) - NOW CALLED OFF

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just hope if it is on that Southern trains behave themselves (fat chance) and I can get back from London in time.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Attachments

• IMG_0174[1].jpg
    IMG_0174[1].jpg
    637.7 KB · Views: 361

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Met office is now saying snow for the 15.00 slot (clear for the 18.00 and 21.00 slots)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
As has been said many times, it's the surrounding areas that we now have to worry about.

It's just about to hit Brighton, most will miss but slippery withdean will surely mean game over unless a lot of us get down there with salt.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
Heavy snow now here in Crowborough. It's been snowing on and off here most of the morning. Took the car out into town to do a bit of shopping and managed to slide it about 20 feet when I got back into my road when doing walking speed. Not looking forward to (trying to) drive down to Brighton and back later!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Heavy snow now here in Crowborough. It's been snowing on and off here most of the morning. Took the car out into town to do a bit of shopping and managed to slide it about 20 feet when I got back into my road when doing walking speed. Not looking forward to (trying to) drive down to Brighton and back later!

Don't say that, if someone from the club reads this they'll use it as an excuse to cancel the game!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
An EPIC five minutes in the Hill. I looked out, it was fine, sunny and clear, and now it's dark, blizzard conditions and everything is already covered, roads, cars, buildings :ohmy:

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I just told some of the people in my office about the snow in Haywards Heath and they said "ah but it has to get over the Downs before it can get here". I don't really understand why snow in the sky will struggle to get "over" the Downs but I hope they are right.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No snow in BN43 yet, in fact sunny but cold

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here