Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's game (Merged) - NOW CALLED OFF

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Who do you claim against, FCC, or Southern?

There's a link on the southern website (under "Live Running/Delay Repay"). You can submit online or snail mail. I claimed for the Tues evening journey home, which took nearly 8 hours, up & down Wed, Thurs, Fri - 7 jouneys in all. We'll see. You need to be delayed by at least 1/2 hour before you can clain, and they WILL cross-check your claim against their own train running logs.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
There's a link on the southern website (under "Live Running/Delay Repay"). You can submit online or snail mail. I claimed for the Tues evening journey home, which took nearly 8 hours, up & down Wed, Thurs, Fri - 7 jouneys in all. We'll see. You need to be delayed by at least 1/2 hour before you can clain, and they WILL cross-check your claim against their own train running logs.

Great, thanks a lot!- Wasn't going to bother but even a tenner or so would be nice really.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I bet after harping on about how the game should still be on tonight, I end up slipping over on some ice outside the ground.

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
Put it this way though, there is not enough snow to call the game off.

Originally Posted by Notters
"As has been said many times, it's the surrounding areas that we now have to worry about.

It's just about to hit Brighton, most will miss but slippery withdean will surely mean game over unless a lot of us get down there with salt".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here