Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's game (Merged) - NOW CALLED OFF

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I hope its called off.I work outside and i have just got in and i am freezing.I don't think i can face going tonight!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
They better make their mind up before I leave The Heath.

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
a little bit of snow and cold weather and people panic wow there are worst place weather wise and they still operate normally

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
We're in Burgess Hill and were going to drive tonight but given the likely ice situation later I'm thinking the train may be a better idea now, if it goes ahead of course.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Apparently they are blow drying the pitch according to SCR - what are they going to do next blow dry the stands - just call it off - this is peoples safety!

Whatever happened to allowing human adults the ability to make up their OWN minds.

For f*cks sake. If you the game is on and you want to go then by all means take things carefully but still go. Bloody health and safety brigade.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
withdean.jpg

Tomnorthi's photo from his facebook.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Hahaha Southern are probably completely spazzing out as we speak. They can not cope with running trains in perfect weather let alone a mere 1cm of snow!

Exactly !

Some train companies have ALREADY cancelled some services for tomorrow :facepalm:

Public transport in this country is worse than shite.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm still on me bender. Should I stay or should I go?

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Whatever happened to allowing human adults the ability to make up their OWN minds.

For f*cks sake. If you the game is on and you want to go then by all means take things carefully but still go. Bloody health and safety brigade.

Nail on f***ing head

Hoops Seagull

Nov 17, 2008

I am only saying what the radio said and thinking of people safety - you also need to think about people that have mobilty issues and the elderly and young

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here