Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Today’s Euros Games

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
So if France win or draw we play Hungary… that would be good.

Could be wrong but I think the only way we play Hungary is France and Hungary winning tonight. Or Hungary put about 4 past the Germans and France draw.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
France are dull. Lovely to see Sanches getting back to his best. Kid had a really hard time after all the hype.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Hungary are a tidy team. Very organised.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Could be wrong but I think the only way we play Hungary is France and Hungary winning tonight. Or Hungary put about 4 past the Germans and France draw.

Oh, I’m only going by the epic post further up thread which details all the permutations. I’ll let the stat experts work all that out.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
France win and Germany lose, we play Hungary next. Currently it will be Portugal.

(You just know it will be the square heads :facepalm:)

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
How can the French players argue about that pen? Lloris punched him clean in the head

Genuinely think Lloris should have been sent off. Really, really dangerous. Considering Bissouma got sent off v Newcastle for kicking someone in the face - how is a full steam haymaker any different?!?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Soft French penalty.

The refereeing in this tournament has so far been excellent, but that was a soft one. I don't understand why the ref runs around like a rabid dog arguing with all the protesting players either. Just stand still and tell them to bugger off, surely?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Genuinely think Lloris should have been sent off. Really, really dangerous. Considering Bissouma got sent off v Newcastle for kicking someone in the face - how is a full steam haymaker any different?!?

Very brutal watching that replay. Have to agree. Incredibly dangerous to punch the head like that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Those penalties weren't controversial.

Koundé hair is controversial, it's appalling, they'll win nothing with that kind of effort.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

It wasn't quite a Schumacher on Battiston, but you're right, it wasn't pleasant.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Come on France. Come on Hungary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here