Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Today’s Euros Games

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I can see Spain winning by a few goals and can’t see Sweden beating Poland, so unfortunately, it may we’ll be Spain that end up topping the group!

Have you watched Spain this tournament? They’re more goalshy than us!

I honestly think we’d probably beat them, it’s a pretty poor transitional Spain side atm.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Nope. Just looking forward to English media turning on their manager and players just as soon as they're found sorely wanting against the first decent team they meet in ANY tournament. Always makes me chuckle that one :lol:

Apart from 1966.

Congrats to the Scots on scoring their 1 goal [emoji123]

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Spain struggling from the spot again, good save by Dubravka though.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Watching Spain is like watching the Albion last season. So many missed, glorious chances.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
More clinical than Maupay!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ukraine an unlikely qualifier unless Slovakia score.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nope. Just looking forward to English media turning on their manager and players just as soon as they're found sorely wanting against the first decent team they meet in ANY tournament. Always makes me chuckle that one :lol:

We beat the World Cup finalists first game - the ones that destroyed the sweatys last night ;)

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Slovakia (and Newcastle) keeper having an absolute mare!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I’m fuming that Poland completly imploded against Slovakia, had a dabble on them to be the lowest scorers at the EUROs and if it wasn’t for Poland playing like a pub team it would have been the easiest money I’d have ever made. Awful, awful team.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
What a goal from Lewandowski !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ffs hang on Sweden - much rather them again in a quarter final than Spain. Please!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Have you watched Spain this tournament? They’re more goalshy than us!

I honestly think we’d probably beat them, it’s a pretty poor transitional Spain side atm.

They can come good anytime with that quality - and have done tonight. Don’t think we’ll be favs on last 16 but really would rather Spain 2nd. Plus it makes us more thankful for coming top of Croatia get Spain last 16!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here