Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
YES!! (for Hull)
C'mon Watford

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Problem for us is.With 5 games to go we have a manager who still does not know what his best team is. It is beyond belief that he keeps changing the team every week. He complained earlier in the season that he could not pick his best team thru injuries and with most people now fit he still keeps changing things. I was really happy when Gus was appointed, but he seems to have lost his way.No plan B and does'nt seem to understand that goals win games and you only score if you are in the opponents half. Even if we are behind we are still passing backwards and there always seems to be a lack of urgency in our play. At home we don't put enough pressure on the away teams defence and goalkeepers are not tested enough. In my opinion we have been lucky with late goals at home and our away form has been relegation form. Yes we are in a better position than we expected, but you feel that if we had attacked more we could have cemented a play off place by now. Rant over and sit back and await backlash.

We have strength in depth and a manager that plays form players as a result. Gus has got us to within a whisker of Championship playoffs. I think what's more likely here is that because we don't have a Dinosaur in charge who employs tactics other than 442, we have waives of fans who don't 'get' it.

We're playing the best football this club has played in 30 years and the club has been restructured from the inside out by a manager who has revolutionised us.

If you can't keep up, get off the Gus bus.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Damnit, Blackpool equalise. Draw wouldn't be a disaster, but hope they don't go and score another.....

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
i have become a watford fan.

its is a race for the last spot with cardiff and mboro - forget bpool - they are too far away, even if they lose today.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Problem for us is.With 5 games to go we have a manager who still does not know what his best team is. It is beyond belief that he keeps changing the team every week. He complained earlier in the season that he could not pick his best team thru injuries and with most people now fit he still keeps changing things. I was really happy when Gus was appointed, but he seems to have lost his way.No plan B and does'nt seem to understand that goals win games and you only score if you are in the opponents half. Even if we are behind we are still passing backwards and there always seems to be a lack of urgency in our play. At home we don't put enough pressure on the away teams defence and goalkeepers are not tested enough. In my opinion we have been lucky with late goals at home and our away form has been relegation form. Yes we are in a better position than we expected, but you feel that if we had attacked more we could have cemented a play off place by now. Rant over and sit back and await backlash.

Join in on Mr Burn's current thread. He'll appreciate your view.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
i have become a watford fan.

its is a race for the last spot with cardiff and mboro - forget bpool - they are too far away, even if they lose today.

If they lose today, they are behind Cardiff... so if Cardiff are still there for the taking then so are Blackpool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here