Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's Championship games

Merlot

Banned
Apr 8, 2012
And there was another 9 new members who signed on the day I did but they haven't posted yet.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well I signed up before those children ( adults) got banned.
So what you're saying is, this is your first encounter with NSC. So my first question stands - how come you've only just joined? Where have you been all this time?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So what you're saying is, this is your first encounter with NSC. So my first question stands - how come you've only just joined? Where have you been all this time?

Blimey give the bloke a chance. Is this the Spanish Inquisition?

Merlot

Banned
Apr 8, 2012

Holy shit and people wonder my so many new members are lurkers when a new poster starts to get interrogation for not posting sooner. I bet all the new posters who have signed up are reading these posts and thinking, Nar, I'm not posting or going threw what that poster is going threw.

Do you want me to f*** off? I will if you carry on like this.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
And I got returned £137.50 from my Cardiff - Watford draw, Profit of £87.50. Sorry to mention it in this thread as well but so happy. Had a great day today with you all. I won't mention my win again :)

Why quote false info?? A £50 draw bet would result in over £110 profit

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Holy shit and people wonder my so many new members are lurkers when a new poster starts to get interrogation for not posting sooner. I bet all the new posters who have signed up are reading these posts and thinking, Nar, I'm not posting or going threw what that poster is going threw.

Do you want me to f*** off? I will if you carry on like this.

As you're a relative newcomer, a bit of advice to watch your spelling as the grammar police will be onto you!!!! Other than that, just keep posting and ignore any insults.

N.B. Also, check your posts before submitting so that you don't have to edit it twice like I just have!!!!

Merlot

Banned
Apr 8, 2012
Why quote false info?? A £50 draw bet would result in over £110 profit

False info? Ok, I got £50 free from paddy power for putting £25 e/w on P Hanson which he came tied 3rd which I won I think without looking £11.50. I withdrew that at was £39.50 down. As paddy power give you free what ever your first bet is ( £50) then I put the lot on Cardiff - Watford draw. Can't remember the odds but can find out if you like. I got returned £137.50 which I make an £87.50 profit?

Merlot

Banned
Apr 8, 2012
As you're a relative newcomer, a bit of advice to watch your spelling as the grammar police will be onto you!!!! Other than that, just keep posting and ignore any insults.

N.B. Also, check your posts before submitting so that you don't have to edit it twice like I just have!!!!

I'm waiting for them to turn up but they've left me alone so far.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
False info? Ok, I got £50 free from paddy power for putting £25 e/w on P Hanson which he came tied 3rd which I won I think without looking £11.50. I withdrew that at was £39.50 down. As paddy power give you free what ever your first bet is ( £50) then I put the lot on Cardiff - Watford draw. Can't remember the odds but can find out if you like. I got returned £137.50 which I make an £87.50 profit?

Nah it's £137.50 profit, it's their stake not yours!

Merlot

Banned
Apr 8, 2012
Nah it's £137.50 profit, it's their stake not yours!

Now I'm getting confused. I can withdraw £137.50 If I wish. It's my money not thiers. If you want I'll give Bozza my paddy power details and he can check and see if I'm bullshitting. He's helped me out over the last day or so and has my log in details as he posted for me. Shall I get him to sort this issue out?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
back on track...west ham are getting dicked

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here