Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's Championship games

Merlot

Banned
Apr 8, 2012
wouldn't be a bad result for us at all, but not as good as them losing...simply because of their run in and games at home...they have Palace last game of the season too, no favours there

Don't mind losing my £50 if Watford win and relying on Palace to do us a favor isn't worth thinking about :(

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Peterborough 0 Forest 1

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Scum 0 Scumhampton 1 :angry:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Fat Ricky scores for Saints , they would be mid table without him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ipswich 1 Leicester 0

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ipswich 1 Leicester 1

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Cardiff like conceding a late equaliser though :lol:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I reckon today could be the beginning of the end for our play off hopes

Yep - and in the main because we cocked up at Burnley. A teriible result from a game that we would have won if we'd sent out the right side.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I reckon today could be the beginning of the end for our play off hopes
or Friday, or even earlier - I've always thought failing to beat Cardiff when they were there for the taking was a big result.
But it could still turn around, it just gets harder and harder. If we win tomorrow, we're still alive whatever happens today.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
or Friday, or even earlier - I've always thought failing to beat Cardiff when they were there for the taking was a big result.
But it could still turn around, it just gets harder and harder. If we win tomorrow, we're still alive whatever happens today.

Agree with the Burnely result, that was a big one, and also agree that a win tomorrow put's us right back in it, but it's going to be so so tough. A few weeks ago teams around us were dropping points and we failed to capitalize with games against Cardiff, Boro and Burnley. We missed out on a potential 7 points there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here