Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To those who said I have no people skills

1066gull

f*** YOU!!!!!!!

A month of proper work, my own indeoendant living, never enjoyed life so much albeit alone at first but so many options are opening.

Today I tried it on with a hot blonde at work, maybe she was very chatty which helped but I gave my phone number in a situation that never ever arised before

Hawkhurst, for a town remarkably near Kent, such a nice area and yeah a nice blonde ;)

Im in Shoreham tomorrow, be nice and come say hi otherwise stay at home and be miserable :)

1066gull

and I know he wont see this, but the man who called my job soul destroying, f*** you too,

Its actually finding my soul and its better than being at home in your trakkies all day!!! (i asked someone 'am i being rude?' and added it with 'good, i meant it'

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
f*** YOU!!!!!!!

A month of proper work, my own indeoendant living, never enjoyed life so much albeit alone at first but so many options are opening.

Today I tried it on with a hot blonde at work, maybe she was very chatty which helped but I gave my phone number in a situation that never ever arised before

Hawkhurst, for a town remarkably near Kent, such a nice area and yeah a nice blonde ;)

Im in Shoreham tomorrow, be nice and come say hi otherwise stay at home and be miserable :)

bet you find your number in her bin when you clean tommorow

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

1066gull

one last thing, i thought she was older than me, or at least 20 but than she said she was 17 but she knew how old i was because of my id tag and seemed cool with it

great tea making skills too

only downside, i work weekends with this job, because i wanna do sunday./sat league this season :(

Seagull64

Sep 22, 2008
http://www.superhobo.net/images/f***-off-smokers.jpg

20033_296278642752_279955432752_3680424_389777_n.jpg

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
one last thing, i thought she was older than me, or at least 20 but than she said she was 17 but she knew how old i was because of my id tag and seemed cool with it

great tea making skills too

only downside, i work weekends with this job, because i wanna do sunday./sat league this season :(

Not wanting to start off any sort of binfest off here or take the piss but what job are you doing Adrie?

Its good to see you sorting your life out, all the best mate.

And it goes without saying... PICS?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Adrie, you are clearly a nice chap (we have met a few times) and you DO have potential, but you have lived out your teenage angst online and you were bound to find a few detractors along the way.

Whatever the weather, I am glad you are getting there.

1066gull

i fundraise for charity and collect donations
aswell as clean a council office locally

thinking to get my foot in the door in the new asda at silverhill in st leonards soon but dunno if its the right thing to do or not, at first i wasnt bothered about loosing my weekends but now i wanna do a lot more i want them back jkinda

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
i fundraise for charity and collect donations
aswell as clean a council office locally

thinking to get my foot in the door in the new asda at silverhill in st leonards soon but dunno if its the right thing to do or not, at first i wasnt bothered about loosing my weekends but now i wanna do a lot more i want them back jkinda

What about doing an Agricultural degree Adrie? No interest in farming or agronomy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here