Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the sack McGhee brigade.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Ok,so you McGhee outers. Realistically who would you put in charge? Please come up with some decent choices. If D/K had let M/M go in the summer i would have considered Martin Allen for the post.:wave: :albion:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The only player i want dropped is Mayo.Utter pants and keeps costing us goals.Teams must know he is our weak link as Forest time and time again attacked down that side(Southall)Mcghee in for me

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I think they are more of a posse than a brigade.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
algie said:
The only player i want dropped is Mayo.Utter pants and keeps costing us goals.Teams must know he is our weak link as Forest time and time again attacked down that side(Southall)Mcghee in for me

They didnt attack down that side because Southall is one of their better attacking options then?

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Redhead said:
They didnt attack down that side because Southall is one of their better attacking options then?

Against Mayo a small child on the right wing would be a good attacking option!

McGee in / Mayo Out

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Missed the Allen boat in the summer which is a shame, but at the moment i'd give Wilkins a go

D

Deleted member 2719

algie said:

I have always seen Mayo try his best but due to lack of pace his positioning has to be spot on and if you get left halfs not doing there job this will exspose this so get off Mayo's back and look at the guy who keeps repeatedly depleting the squad of our match winning players.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wilkins

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What makes you so confident Wilkins would be successful though?

He's done well with the youth team but how do you know he hasn't just got lucky with a group of already talented kids? How much of that is down to our improve scouting over the past few years?

I'm not slating Wendy, just playing Devil's Advocate really, but those who seem to think he's the answer- Jeff Wood? Bob Booker? Martin Hinshelwood? Stuart Gray at Southampton? Glenn Roeder at West Ham? Graham Rix?

All decent backroom blokes (well, in the case of Rix I'll be careful with that), but didn't exactly set the world on fire as managers.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Mayo can no longer hack it as a full back, it's midfield or nowhere, preferably the latter.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He seems to have put on a number of pounds over the summer...and he wasn't the lightest of players last season.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
i'm sorry to say but from the day mcgee was appointed and not steve cotterall i wanted him out he will be no good for our club and in the end everyone will see it i would like to see gerry francis this is my opinion and always will be

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
veade said:
i'm sorry to say but from the day mcgee was appointed and not steve cotterall i wanted him out he will be no good for our club and in the end everyone will see it i would like to see gerry francis this is my opinion and always will be

Fantastic, you want a manger who f***ed up in his last spell at QPR and has not managed since 1998 and who has no interest in managing again to be our manager

Gerry Francis

:dunce:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here