Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the sack McGhee brigade.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Yes im sure Dean Wilkins is the answer:glare:

A manager with f*** all experience compared to a manger who has got teams out of the league at every attempt. I think ill stick with MM thanks. We now have 7 points from 12, and should have at least 9 if not from some bizarre defending from El-Abd. And we have only been beaten by a team that should walk this divison. Some people are so fickle its unbelievable.

algie said:
The only player i want dropped is Mayo.Utter pants and keeps costing us goals.Teams must know he is our weak link as Forest time and time again attacked down that side(Southall)Mcghee in for me

Southall was their best creative player, Mayo generally did OK against him and won more than he lost. Mayo was not to blame yesterday for the lack of authority in the centre of our defence.

edna krabappel said:
What makes you so confident Wilkins would be successful though?

I'm assuming the fantastic record of all the other internal appointments like Jeff Wood and Martin Hinshelwood.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
London Irish said:
I'm assuming the fantastic record of all the other internal appointments like Jeff Wood and Martin Hinshelwood.

Not to mention Jimmy Case and Jimmy Melia. Barry Lloyd and Chris Catlin did okay and the originalk Peter Taylor did a lot of Mullery's work for him too.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Fragmented Badger said:
He needs a lot more time involved with the first team and experience of working with adult players.

That sort of contradict's what Wilkin's said in the Argus pre- season supplement. "It does make me laugh - and it annoys me to a degree - -when I hear comments that i've only worked with young players."

"I've been involved in football all my life, I've been a young and experienced player, and I think it's just knowing how to deal with people.

"I dont think it's even an issue. I've allways got on with them. Even in the job I've been doing I've spoken to senior players about first team games. it's not as if it's something completely different.

"I'm older than them! I know what they have been through, I know what they are going through and I feel I can help them as well."

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Most of the problems are not Mcghees its because the money is not there for him to sign the half decent players we require..
and knight said that at the fans forum

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
my opinion hasn't changed from the day he got here so not fickle in anyway, he is a shit manager only now he is a shit manager in a poorer division where even his bizarre tactics and team selections can actually get points.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Funnily enough, thats because none of the MM outers have anything to gloat about. We are 7th when most of the MM outers confidently predicted bottom half of the table after 4 games.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

DAMANCLAY said:
Funnily enough, thats because none of the MM outers have nothing to gloat about. We are 7th when most of the MM outers confidently predicted bottom half of the table after 4 games.

That sounds abit made up, who predicted that?

???

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
BarrelofFun said:
Some have, but a lot of the McGhee 'inners' are pleased with the start - points wise - rather than gloating.

Sounds like a gay swingers club, all these inners and outers.

Some seemed it wise to start a few threads along the lines of where are the Mcghee outers now etc.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Kinky Gerbils said:
Sounds like a gay swingers club, all these inners and outers.

Some seemed it wise to start a few threads along the lines of where are the Mcghee outers now etc.

:lol:

Perhaps those on the fence are the "SShake it all about" gang.

It was not the smartest of moves by some 'inners'!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
BarrelofFun said:

It was not the smartest of moves by some 'inners'!

Its all a bit childish really,Just means the same thing will always happen with every good or bad result until MM leaves or gets us promoted.

D

Deleted member 2719

DAMANCLAY said:
A few, im not saying all MM outers. Even with people betting on us getting relegated this season.

It's only a guess but when you have a manager that you massively disagree with most of the things he does and you feel certain he will get the sack and it doesn't happen - in some opinion's he is still here to continue the damaging our club and reputation just the shock of it can make you do strange things!

;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here