Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the ladies of NSC

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Totally agree, although I'm not sure about Pishhead's post. I wonder what NSCers with Downs children/relatives are thinking if they are reading this thread.

I wondered when we'd get the "I'm outraged by proxy" post. Nothing quite so satisfying as getting hot under the collar on behalf of someone else.

How do you know that any of us don't have handicapped people in our families either?

You know what they say about assumption - it makes an ass of you and an umption of me.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Or for those not looking for love, just friendship, how about Roundfacebook.com?

Flids reunited? Users can contacts mongs spacks and retards that they went to special school with

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
Can I just say, I have a cousin with Downs Syndrome. I am suitably disgusted by you all.

Actually, I haven't laughed so much in ages. Anyone who knows any Downs kids realises that they have a fantastic sense of humour, and will laugh at anything. Also sex mad too....

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
I wondered when we'd get the "I'm outraged by proxy" post. Nothing quite so satisfying as getting hot under the collar on behalf of someone else.

How do you know that any of us don't have handicapped people in our families either?

You know what they say about assumption - it makes an ass of you and an umption of me.

Exactly what part of my post makes you think Im getting getting hot under the collar, let alone outraged?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Can I just say, I have a cousin with Downs Syndrome. I am suitably disgusted by you all.

Actually, I haven't laughed so much in ages. Anyone who knows any Downs kids realises that they have a fantastic sense of humour, and will laugh at anything. Also sex mad too....

Add to that the strength of ten men and perhaps the gobby as per pc hardnuts would like to say it to the face ? nah i doubt it

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

I think someone said Buzzer had a lisp on here once................ so you see he is a spacker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here