Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the ladies of NSC

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Scared of sex with older ladies?

Sod the ungrateful little spacka then. Mong boy ain't gonna get any help from me if he doesn't appreciate milf loving as being the way forward.

What you doing on bebo anyway, lokki?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I note he is also a Millwall supporter which would make mum sex even more likely, were it not for the older woman phobia.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
just seen this on that page.

Why is everyone talking to the downy like it's a human?

Although from the way you spell, several of you are probably f***ing mutants as well

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Hasn't anyone spotted the glaring contradiction on his page?

"Relationship Status - Seeing Someone"

Alls ive spotted is a bunch of allegedly compus mentas adults showing a total lack of any form of brain activity probably superceeded by far, by the butt of thier jokes victim.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Alls ive spotted is a bunch of allegedly compus mentas adults showing a total lack of any form of brain activity probably superceeded by far, by the butt of thier jokes victim.

The Butt of thier Jokes victim? thats easy for you to say.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008

Totally agree, although I'm not sure about Pishhead's post. I wonder what NSCers with Downs children/relatives are thinking if they are reading this thread.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Totally agree, although I'm not sure about Pishhead's post. I wonder what NSCers with Downs children/relatives are thinking if they are reading this thread.

As Pishead said that comment is on Otto Baxters bebo page, he merely brought it to our attention

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here