Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the ladies of NSC

Thinking about this a bit more, she's not his real mum so can't she just open up and let him play hide the sausage? By the sounds of it he's not too fussy and I'm guessing it's not gonna take long. Typical of Blair's Britain this shamless passing on of personal responsibility.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Thinking about this a bit more, she's not his real mum so can't she just open up and let him play hide the sausage? By the sounds of it he's not too fussy and I'm guessing it's not gonna take long. Typical of Blair's Britain this shamless passing on of personal responsibility.

I think you should take a long hard look at yourself Lokki.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Because pimping your adopted Downs Syndrome virgin kid to the national media is all perfectly acceptable right?

Where I come from that sort of thing is MANDATORY. What else are you going to do with him? its not like he can get a job or anything is it? He might as well be plastered all over the press and womens magazines as sit around the house wanking.

What else are you going to do with him? its not like he can get a job or anything is it?

Those supermarket trollies are not going to collect themselves now are they? And look, if 1066 can find a college that will accept him surely this fella can find some scraps at the bottom of the barrell of female kind? Hey, a new Dating agency idea! All we need is a catchy name for it...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here