Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - The Staying Up Tracker - season 21-22 Final Update - 11 ABOVE

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
We frustrated Man City by being disciplined and somehow the ball falls to Mahrez in our box for them to take the lead. Ultimately how we have been playing at home hasn't got the desired results and seeing Sarmiento maybe the answer

This. The best way to unlock dog eared stubborn defences is with skilful, pacey players who are prepared to take one or two on. Calling Trossard and Sarmiento.

Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
And the league table which oddly shows Burnley climbing above both Everton and Leeds. Can't see it myself. They have two key games v Villa. I guess if Villa don't care that could help them get the 4 points "predicted".

Also note there are only 4 points between 10th (great season) and 15th (meh). The margins are so small.

I assume Southampton are about to drop below us (or maybe level with us) in the predicted table?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I assume Southampton are about to drop below us (or maybe level with us) in the predicted table?

Correct. They would be predicted a point tonight so they’ll be back level with us now.

Burnley position unchanged.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Correct. They would be predicted a point tonight so they’ll be back level with us now.

Burnley position unchanged.

Confirmation. Back up to 11th, but only 4 points between 10th-15th. How much is each position worth in £'s. I wonder how clubs incentivise this?

Attachments

• NSC Others 33a.png
    NSC Others 33a.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 344

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Two points dropped, in every sense. Shame. Just 2 over now.

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 34.png
    NSC Fixtures 34.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 299
  • NSC Graph 34.png
    NSC Graph 34.png
    120.1 KB · Views: 297

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Oh, this week he's updating it almost immediately...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oh, this week he's updating it almost immediately...

Slight difference on travel from AMEX to home than an away game. And laptop not lost this time.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
A league table update after tonight's dreadful match. That really was a shocker of a game.

Attachments

• NSC Others 34.png
    NSC Others 34.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 362

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Just 7 points from the 15 available for Sheikh Mansour’s sportwashers and just a point for us to come?

Is that our your table works, a prediction after 38 games?

Yes. Go back to post 646. It's calculated by the usual Tracker method: three points for a home game against a bottom ten club; one point for an away game against same. No points, home or away, against a top nine(?) club.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
What a TOTAL smash up. Supreme performance. Dare I say it, a top six performance. Wonderful.

FOUR over. I shall be standing down very shortly.

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 35.png
    NSC Fixtures 35.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 432
  • NSC Graph 35.png
    NSC Graph 35.png
    121 KB · Views: 430

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here