Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

time to remind dick knight we got rid of one chairman.could be his turn next

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
If you have had enough of paying over the odds to watch the team play like absolute shite.

If you have lost faith in a manager who is in awe of "big clubs" like leeds united,a club that exists only due to going bankrupt,writing off debt and cheating money out of it's suppliers.

if you are fed up with over zealous idiots telling you to sit down in a soaking seat.

if you have no faith in the current team and want some actvity in the transfer market.

if you are one of the thousand who have lost the will to attend withdean and support your team.

if you are fed up with rip off prices for food not fit for your dog

is it time to tell dick.we got rid of archer,we can make it impossible for you to run this club,we have the power to get rid of you .
we know that falmer will attract investers and that the value of your holding can be destroyed by us.
is it time to tell D.K and the rest of the board start listening to us or start wearing your hard hats to withdean.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
If you have had enough of paying over the odds to watch the team play like absolute shite.

If you have lost faith in a manager who is in awe of "big clubs" like leeds united,a club that exists only due to going bankrupt,writing off debt and cheating money out of it's suppliers.

if you are fed up with over zealous idiots telling you to sit down in a soaking seat.

if you have no faith in the current team and want some actvity in the transfer market.

if you are one of the thousand who have lost the will to attend withdean and support your team.

is it time to tell dick.we got rid of archer,we can make it impossible for you to run this club,we have the power to get rid of you .
we know that falmer will attract investers and that the value of your holding can be destroyed by us.
is it time to tell D.K and the rest of the board start listening to us or start wearing your hard hats to withdean.

Do you honestly think anybody is the least bit interested in the ramblings of somebody who is barely literate ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
nice debating skills

Why debate with somebody who is clearly 'challenged'. If you can see any parallels between Dick Knight and Bill Archer you truly are a cretin. When you say 'we' I think you mean somebody else because clearly you're too young to have been allowed out at that time.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
We dont need a campaigne to oust the chairman we just need him and the board to sort out whats going on with the football side of things, This is supposed to be a great time in the history of the Albion what with work starting at falmer but it's being overshadowed by whats happening on the pitch.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
I doubt that you did either and like everything else so far in this thread you're wrong.

as is your suggestion that i am to young to have read gulls eye,i am one of the many who delivered the albion to d.k. through action inspired by activists linked to gulls eye,although my faith in the consortium was more inspired by trusting liam brady,D.K hardly featured on the scene.
the points i raised have been made often on N.S.C. as genuine fans concerns. we have disrupted the ability of one chairman to run this club. D.K. should know we can do it again.

start listening to the fans D.K.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

And back on planet earth !!! :jester:

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
We dont need a campaigne to oust the chairman we just need him and the board to sort out whats going on with the football side of things, This is supposed to be a great time in the history of the Albion what with work starting at falmer but it's being overshadowed by whats happening on the pitch.

my points exactly but he should know he runs this club because we forced out the previous lot. we could do it again.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

I think it's being overshadowed by far too many "old pals acts"........which has lead to the detriment of the "on pitch" performances.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
we all pissed off with both adams and knight but if we try to remove Knight like we did archer then the club will die

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Why do we want to get rid of Dick knight? Yeah hes made some bad choices.

But he has never tried to change the club charter so he can make f***ing loads of money has he?

Knight in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here