Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for the moaners to get back in their box

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Thought we were ok for first 20 minutes but second half thought we just gave up or just didn't have a clue what to do.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Well I have to say I'm totally deflated. First time in many years that I have seen seven consecutive games and in that, only one win against a team in the bottom 4. As someone else said, the problem seems that we are going backwards. In the transfer window I suspect we are more likely to lose more than we gain and despite being within touching distance of the play-offs before todays game, we are throwing the chance away. We need a goal scorer but unfortunately we let a great one go for nothing and replaced him with someone who is out of their depth.

There are people who bang on about the attendences and the fact that we have the highest in the league. Well that counts for fuckall when you don't deliver on the pitch. Would I swap our gates for those of Palace if it meant swapping league positions with them, you bet I would.

At least we are still in the cup!!!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Half of you ranting, most of you left early today and some of you booed at the end.

We have lost just six games in 24, and with two or three additions in January we will be very strong in the second half of the season.

This is only our second season at a proper home for a long long time and people are whining because we are not winning the league.

We will get there. We are still very much within reach of the play offs. Now is not the time to be deserting Gus or the players.

f*** off it was Shit. Poyet goodbye

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
f*** off it was Shit. Poyet goodbye

You are completely deluded if you want Poyet to go. Who would rather have that we can realistically get?

He has had one and half seasons in the championship and we are a stable championship team on the fringes of the play offs. That is good enough. Another half season will see us in the top six I am sure.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You lot do realise that we are never going to win every game, don't you?
When was it decided that we have to sweep away all opposition even if they have bigger budgets and better resources than us.
OK, we were poor today but why the constant whinging? We are in a competitive league with some big teams, why not enjoy where we are?
All of which is true.
But I think one major problem is that we have seen plenty of performances like tonight before, and we are all fairly sure there's plenty more to come.
Which just isn't on.

This coming from a side that looked unbeatable v Sheffield Wednesday :)lol:) and Barnsley.

Double Hard Bastard

Oct 16, 2006
If you haven't seen an abject Albion performance before then you're not fit to comment! Get a life! Look around at the talent, at the stadium! And don't start giving it all the rose tinted bollocks! Boo hoo hoo my football teams rubbish! Do one you mugs! Seeeeeeeeeeeeagulls!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I was at the withdean in the pissing rain watching us lose week in, week out at some points.

I don't know what it is, the players had passion at the withdean. I guess with the new ground and new higher wage players we've lost it.

Just seems now the results don't matter as much. Making money is the only thing that's important for the club.

Based on what exactly? Utter tripe.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
2 wins in 17 games is acceptable is it? -want to play clever buggers with stats then let me join in as well. haven't beaten anyone at home apart from the bottom 4? -

When players earn more in a month than most do in a year, to put on a performance like that is a disgrace. The style of football is boring... slow and sideways. Set up at home with 1 up front and 1 winger is not good enough. Its getting boring turning up to watch this rubbish every home game. there is minimal excitment at home games and it needs sorting out sharpish.

There's a solution for you. Stay at home and let someone else fill the seat if you find possession football so tedious. Maybe you should go and watch some League Two football here hoofing it is more acceptable, rather than watching a team that's sticking to the principles that have already brought one title and Championship consolidation.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
There's a solution for you. Stay at home and let someone else fill the seat if you find possession football so tedious. Maybe you should go and watch some League Two football here hoofing it is more acceptable, rather than watching a team that's sticking to the principles that have already brought one title and Championship consolidation.

Who would want to fill his seat watching that shite. Get a grip

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You are completely deluded if you want Poyet to go. Who would rather have that we can realistically get?

He has had one and half seasons in the championship and we are a stable championship team on the fringes of the play offs. That is good enough. Another half season will see us in the top six I am sure.

I've been a st for 38 years, today and recently I've been bored and somewhat resolved to the outcome. It needs to change and I'm tired of the managers post match comments.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Half of you ranting, most of you left early today and some of you booed at the end.

We have lost just six games in 24, and with two or three additions in January we will be very strong in the second half of the season.

This is only our second season at a proper home for a long long time and people are whining because we are not winning the league.

We will get there. We are still very much within reach of the play offs. Now is not the time to be deserting Gus or the players.

I'm with you giraffe. I stayed till the end as usual you must have been the other one.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
With the SQUAD we have we should NOT be outplayed by teams like Watford amd Millwall. Thats it in a nutshell. If i was Tone I would be having a meeting. We should be top two or comfortably third. Something is wrong.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
Some of the comments on this site are pathetic, but those are from a select group of morons with less than a brain cell between them, but a lot of the moaning tonight I feel is justified. Not because we lost, I can deal with that, it's gonna happen, but because of the way we lost. The lethargic, cant be bothered way we played for large periods is extremely annoying, as well as our dogged refusal to try any new formation or tactics.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
After a bad performance I'm always of the idea that it's best to sleep on it with all the negative emotions flying about (I can't drink alcohol anyway now!) but that was lame and a total surrender to a just above average side. I hate to say it but maybe Gus has taken the club as far as he can. I'm not saying he should be sacked but I can't see any hope of reaching the play-offs this season or next unless some hidden jewels are found in the transfer market or to spend big. The club is at a crossroads with regard to the transfer window; quite a few players should be moved on and the transfer targets are completely unrealistic. It's going to be a busy January.

Pixelated Penguin

Jul 5, 2011

Firstly, i don't think anyone is whining about not being top of the league. They're whining about another poor performance and team selection. The poor defending, the gaping hole in midfield. Our lone striker again can't control a pass to him and maybe a style of football that does not siute this league(imo). Secondly we've had long enough now to get used to this stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here