• Yes

Votes: 80 36.4%
  • no

Votes: 140 63.6%

• Total voters

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Cue all the lickers he saved the club 13 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is getting involved in areas where the chairman should not go!!!!!!!!! And he thinks humour is the funny way to talk about going down to league2!!!!!! Bottles going on the phone in with Harty instead goes on a Lickers show listened to by one man and his fat dog!!!!
Yet when we are doing well the potless pillock is on the pitch taking all the glory and when we sign a player its always I......... Time to go Knight and let another board member take over....Harty was spot on tonight and gave you lot hints to what is going on behind the scenes.Yet come August when we kick off in League 2 cue all the lickers at the forum we love you dick:rant: As the crowds drop below 4,000 all that dare say a bad word against Knight are told to f*** off

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Had a mare this season but its not simply a case of him going and someone replacing him. Someone has to want the job and so far the list of people wanting to do that is pretty small

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Great here come all the fickle fans, what's that going to solve while in the process of building a stadium.

Harty hit the nail on the head...our fan base is going mate....we have a hardcore of no more than 5,000 we need quailty on the pitch to have any hope of winning back the fanbase.As Harty also said Crawley are getting some of our fans.Falmer will flop if there is shit on the pitch.You need a product

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
Harty hit the nail on the head...our fan base is going mate....we have a hardcore of no more than 5,000 we need quailty on the pitch to have any hope of winning back the fanbase.As Harty also said Crawley are getting some of our fans.Falmer will flop if there is shit on the pitch.You need a product

I agree but realistically who going to want to buy us and replace Knight:shrug:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I agree but realistically who going to want to buy us and replace Knight:shrug:

Im saying another member of the board should take over.If you believe some of the stories coming out of the
Withdean a lot maybe on here would have a different view of the chairman.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
And still nobody has answered the question "Who would replace Knight" ? He represents the board so to have an effective change of policy you'd have to change the the majority of the board.

Obviously it's far easier to call people who support the board / Knight lickers than come up with some constructive arguement.

DK and the board HAVE to stay and thankfully those calling for DKs head don't have enough money or influence to change it.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
LOL!
I Know lets blame knight for todays capitulation YES He was to blame for sacking Wilkins NO He isnt to blame for how shit the team have been this season

If i had a penny for every "Knight OUT/IN thread"

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Knight....f*** OFF.

What a quality contribution.

Let's hear what you think should happen. Come on, engage that obviously brilliant mind and tell us exactly who will replace Knight if he does f*** off-before seeing the completion of our new stadium which in 1997 none of us thought would ever be possible.

He may not be plowing 50 million of his own money into the project but it has been his determination and foresight that has got us to within 2 years of having a permanent home again.

This is the man you want to f*** off?

If I was him, saw all the shit on here about him I think I'd be tempted to f*** off and leave Falmer as an unfulfilled dream.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Im saying another member of the board should take over.If you believe some of the stories coming out of the
Withdean a lot maybe on here would have a different view of the chairman.

What are the stories coming out of Withdean?:shrug:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Obviously with 5 matches of the season to go this is NOT the time for Dick Knight to leave.

However, today's result is the first time I've felt the cold chill of the reality of relegation looming. 3 points today would have meant back to back wins and a fighting chance, but now we have to win a minimum of 4 matches out of 5, and that would be the greatest comeback since Lazarus.

The way I see it regardless of whether there is another realistic candidate Dick Knight has taken us as far as he could. This season he's made a balls-up but I'd forgive him that provided he did the right thing and started being honest about succession.

He HAS to tell the board he wishes to step down and a successor needs to be found. Getting the right manager is the first thing and I think Knight has a role to play, but no decent manager will commit unless they know who's going to be in charge and the direction the club are going in.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Clearly something has to happen, people may not like it but the lack of clear leadership at the club stems from the top.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here