Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for CMS to be dropped?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
CMS is total quality, anyone who thinks he wont start scoring is clueless.

When are you expecting this to happen. He's be anonymous for a couple of months upfront, I forgot he was on the pitch at all fir a while last night, we can go on about service all night long but he has had plenty of chances regardless and not put a single one away, plenty not even on target.

petercg365

Oct 25, 2011
There has to be a major problem with CMS or GUS... CMS has had chances to score on for or five occasions for us, maybe more, but he as not had the confidence to finish them where as last season he was scoring for fun. Im not buying that its cause he plays with his back to goal... Gus new what sort of player he was when he signed him so why is CMS still playing with his back to goal. Is it Gus that is making CMS look shit for playing him that way? Why do we never pop the ball over the top for CMS to run on to.

And really, slagging another NSC user for his opinion? If you dont like what ya read then DONT read it....

I think your post shows why CMS hasn't had the confidence to score. You say he has had four or five chances to score and not done so. That's four or five chances in about ten games. Peterborough were creating that many chances for him per game. I don't think CMS is the problem, I think it's the build up play.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Some players do read this apparently. Put yourself in their shoes - bored one night... wouldn't you be tempted? We all like being told about ourselves it's a human trait. I expect I'd come here saying to myself not to worry if some pratt was being negative about me, accidentally come across some f***ing knobhead being militant, abusive and unthinking from the comfort of his kitchen table and go to bed more disturbed than I had intended. Training next day would be fine I'm sure but it can't be nice to come on here and see all this bollocks sometimes. Also if I was a player I'd have an account and f*** with you all.

D

Deleted member 22389

Some players do read this apparently. Put yourself in their shoes - bored one night... wouldn't you be tempted? We all like being told about ourselves it's a human trait. I expect I'd come here saying to myself not to worry if some pratt was being negative about me, accidentally come across some f***ing knobhead being militant, abusive and unthinking from the comfort of his kitchen table and go to bed more disturbed than I had intended. Training next day would be fine I'm sure but it can't be nice to come on here and see all this bollocks sometimes. Also if I was a player I'd have an account and f*** with you all.

Exactly. CMS runs his bloody socks off for us. Some clubs and supporters would you give their right arm to have CMS in their club. We don't know how lucky we are.
People just be patient. Eventually it will come good for him. I hope he proves the doubters wrong over the next few matches, because if there is anyone I want to score more its CMS. And even if he doesn't score I will still be supporting and willing him on.

That penalty last night proved how much he wants to score. It nearly broke the net.

Next home game lets have some more CMS chants and just let him know how much we appreciate him. If CMS ended up West Ham we would all be moaning that the club never did enough to bring in a high profile striker.

Last edited by a moderator:

petercg365

Oct 25, 2011
The bloke behind me called him '****ing useless' last night and I had to stop myself from over reacting to it. I thought I had seen the last the kind of negativity. He's probably the same person who was sitting behind me at the Withdean who called Zamora a 'useless black wan***' I know you pay your money and are entitled to your opinion, but what is te point of travelling 250 miles just to call your record signing useless because he has missed his first chance of the night.

sensiboy

Jan 29, 2012
Gus has made the right call. There has been too much pressure on CMS as the lone central striker and I think it will be good for him (and all of us) if Vokes scores :)

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Why have a keeper as sub? Can't remember the last time I've seen a keeper get injured and the sub keeper has come on. And any of our outfield players could do a job better than Casper.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!! Unbelieveable !!!

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
When are you expecting this to happen. He's be anonymous for a couple of months upfront, I forgot he was on the pitch at all fir a while last night, we can go on about service all night long but he has had plenty of chances regardless and not put a single one away, plenty not even on target.
:rave:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Still without doubt one of our best players. Without doubt. And he scored when he came on so those arguing he should be dropped cos he's not scoring don't really look that good on this thread do they lol?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here