Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for CMS to be dropped?

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige
Hoskins and Barnes? I don't know. I'd rather see Hoskins and CMS play together a bit more. He's not been playing that badly really, he's just not been getting good chances. Barnes and Hoskins played most of the Bristol game together and didn't get a good chance between them.

pb90

Jan 17, 2012
What did we sell him to you for, 2.5 initial fee rising to 3.25?

We'll take him back for 500k.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
All the time he is playing with his back to goal he won't score many, the formation that gus is playing you need a drogba, Danny Graham ,Zamora type of player to make it work.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
He wouldn't have scored in a brothel tonight

Hes got a girlfriend though...why would he be in a brothel ? ;-)

PLease if you honestly think we would be better of without CMS in our side then....well words fail me.

CMS needs a decent partner that is all, Hoskins hopefully. I think they have played 2 games together....

Oh and a midfielder able to find him.....Vicente... to create some chances for him.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
But he doesn't play Hoskins up front he plays him on the left of a three, that's not where he was playing when he bagged loads of goals last season.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
But he doesn't play Hoskins up front he plays him on the left of a three, that's not where he was playing when he bagged loads of goals last season.

Yes it was, Hoskins often played on the left of a three. Just watch his goals against us last year.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
He wouldn't have scored in a brothel tonight

There has to be a major problem with CMS or GUS... CMS has had chances to score on for or five occasions for us, maybe more, but he as not had the confidence to finish them where as last season he was scoring for fun. Im not buying that its cause he plays with his back to goal... Gus new what sort of player he was when he signed him so why is CMS still playing with his back to goal. Is it Gus that is making CMS look shit for playing him that way? Why do we never pop the ball over the top for CMS to run on to.

And really, slagging another NSC user for his opinion? If you dont like what ya read then DONT read it....

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
There has to be a major problem with CMS or GUS... CMS has had chances to score on for or five occasions for us, maybe more, but he as not had the confidence to finish them where as last season he was scoring for fun. Im not buying that its cause he plays with his back to goal... Gus new what sort of player he was when he signed him so why is CMS still playing with his back to goal. Is it Gus that is making CMS look shit for playing him that way? Why do we never pop the ball over the top for CMS to run on to.

And really, slagging another NSC user for his opinion? If you dont like what ya read then DONT read it....
This

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

'pop the ball over the top'? Did you see the size of the centre half last night in particular and in this league in general ??

petercg365

Oct 25, 2011
Well we have hardly had any time to Judge our other Strikers due to injuries. But for me a fit Hoskins is our best striker

You say we haven't had time to judge our other strikers and then you judge one of them to be better than CMS. Hoskins may well turn out to be better (although I doubt it) but I can't see what you are basing this on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here