Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for CMS to be dropped?

Oct 25, 2003
if anyone, barnes should make way for hoskins.......when was the last time barnes actually did ANYTHING in a game?

the difference is that cms contributes quite a lot even if he doesn't score.......if barnes isn't scoring he contributes basically nothing

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Don't get me wrong, I love the bloke and what happened today was very unfortunate but when he went off we started to play in a way that we would not have been able to do had CMS on the pitch. Hoskins came on and led the line so well, he add's class as well as energy. For me CMS having a rest for a couple of games would benefit the whole team. Before the NSC Police start getting excited, this is just an opinion. I just don't rate CMS as high as most. Good player yes. Great player.... No

Your not very good as a wind up merchant, Your going to have to try a bit harder to catch up with a few of the others.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
1 goal in 18 games is poor whatever way you look at it. He was not a free transfer..... He is the most expensive Player in the history of this club. Is he worth £3.2million? Really??

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
love the guy to bits, but Poyet keeps up this stupid idea of playing one up front all the bloody time....Its quite frankly a joke, especially at home.

Play hoskins AND CMS together up front..... we MUST play 2 up front.. its so negative to play one all the time.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Hoskins and CMS up top together. That should happen!

or CMS and Hoskins pair up and Barnes is the person who gets dropped?

I think you must mean drop Barnes for Hoskins.

As many have said. Why not drop Barnes and play Hoskins and CMS. Perfect!

How about a fit Hoskins and CMS?

if anyone, barnes should make way for hoskins.......when was the last time barnes actually did ANYTHING in a game?

the difference is that cms contributes quite a lot even if he doesn't score.......if barnes isn't scoring he contributes basically nothing

These.

Barnes is a very good league one player. We are in the championship now. His three shots today were not good. First went for a throw in, second may have hit our North Stand TV screen (I must admit I shut my eyes as it was heading that way.) and the third landed between the East and North stands.*

*I think they were all Barnes' shots but I do sit very high up in WSU. My apologize to him if I'm mistaken.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yeh course i am, for questioning a player who cos us £3.2million and scored 1 flukey goal in the last 18 games. What a cock i am

Indeed you said it as well

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
I do agree with what Terryberry is saying. Cms is a quality player but he just doesn't fit in with gus style and formation,and until something changes u won't get the best out of Cms.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
love the guy to bits, but Poyet keeps up this stupid idea of playing one up front all the bloody time....Its quite frankly a joke, especially at home.

Play hoskins AND CMS together up front..... we MUST play 2 up front.. its so negative to play one all the time.

He does'nt play one up front he plays three like he allways has done.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
One of the daftest things ever on NSC !!!!!

kano

Jun 17, 2011
dont understand how anyone could have seen hoskins performance today and not thought how amazing it would be to have had CMS on to link up with him

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
The way gus plays u need a central figure up front like a Glen Murray ,Cms is a complete different player he doesn't want his bck to goal he wants to be on the shoulder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here