Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time for change!

Feb 9, 2019

Weird to want to survive and raise concerns about our current league position, as others cream themselves over our possession percentages, the expansive football we are playing, how lovely Sir Potter is?

I think to not worry about those, and stick heads in the sand is the weird position.
Brighton's really does have its fair share of Rose Tinted Ostriches

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Weird to want to survive and raise concerns about our current league position, as others cream themselves over our possession percentages, the expansive football we are playing, how lovely Sir Potter is?

I think to not worry about those, and stick heads in the sand is the weird position.
Brighton's really does have its fair share of Rose Tinted Ostriches

Potter OUT!!! Then....

:mad::mad::mad:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Where have I said that things are as bad ?

Let’s start with today then maybe..... 11 shots, 5 on target for both teams .... last season our 6 shots to their 29 shots ...... 45% possession against 21% in the same game last season.

We are far better than we were under CH last season, we just aren’t clinical enough at the moment.

We have a 36 year old and 19 year old inexperienced striker that don’t help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's simple, we are a couple of points outside of the relegation zone, and something needs to change. Our home form is dreadful, and we are neither creating or converting our chances.

At 0-1 up today we should have been more resolute, but let Spurs back in meekly, leading to another defeat.
It's all well and good playing expansive football, and people cooing over it, but it is a results game.

Was there anything really broken when Houghton was sacked?

Congratulations for the worst post of 2019. A late winner. Incredible.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Typical BHA fans, anyone dare to raise an opinion that seemingly criticises the club, they are labelled Crystal Palace fans. I was there today at Spurs were you?

What the actual **** would you know about Brighton fans? ??? :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bed wetting coming very early this season. Is there something wrong with me as I am loving watching us so far?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Playing attractive football and creating more opportunities than ever before.

Potter isn't the problem. Perhaps the players aren't good enough for his system.

If anything, it's a personnel issue.

I don't want to go back to the old stuff. We should have gone down last year.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bed wetting coming very early this season. Is there something wrong with me as I am loving watching us so far?

No, mate. You are officially normal. Fact.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Also, I wish, I just wish....everything could be completely...the same.

When we have different players, things may well be completely different.

#Potterarmy #blueandwhitearmy #****offpalarse

Feb 9, 2019
What the actual **** would you know about Brighton fans? ??? :lolol:

Well I've been a season ticket holder for 40 years. Used to have my own seat at the Elipse pub in Montgomery Street, Hove, during the Goldstone days,
What really embarrassed me was the fact that we could never seem to sell out the Withdean, circa 8000?

Yet suddenly when we moved to the Amex, out come the plastic fans, and our season ticket figures soar. Where were these fans when the club needed them at the Withdean?
That puts us in the same bracket as Reading and their move to a new stadium.

Over to you, tell me something about BHA fans.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well I've been a season ticket holder for 40 years. Used to have my own seat at the Elipse pub in Montgomery Street, Hove, during the Goldstone days,
What really embarrassed me was the fact that we could never seem to sell out the Withdean, circa 8000?

Yet suddenly when we moved to the Amex, out come the plastic fans, and our season ticket figures soar. Where were these fans when the club needed them at the Withdean?

Well, get a ****ing grip, then! :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

**** off you 22000 plastics?

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
My concern is how, a lot of the time and when chasing a game, our attacking masterplan seems to be Mooy or replacement running around in circles.

When is March back? Clutching at straws but I feel that’ll help somehow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here