Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for a RANT!!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
With an afternoon off work yesterday I thought I would enjoy the sunshine and have a beer and read a book on Brighton seafront. As you would imagine, it was packed. There were a few foreign students and uni/college students enjoying their well earned break but the VAST majority near me were what I can only describe as the Brighton 'underclass'.

I know I will sound snobby here but there were literally hundreds around me in their chav fashions, crap tattoos and annoying voices with a 24 pack of Stella/20 Mayfair. I had to listen to their drivel about how it was 'Well fackin noice wevver' and that they could not wait to get down here for the rest of the week and enjoy the sunshine.

Does this piss anyone else off? Whilst the majority of us sweat it out at work trying to graft some pennies, these twunts are living it up on the beach day after day without a care in the world apart from where the next ciggie is coming from.

:rant::rant::rant:

rant over, your thoughts?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Maybe it was their holiday?

Maybe they're full time carers?

Maybe they work night shifts?

Maybe they've recently been made redundant and are enjoying one of life's free pleasures?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have thrown to towel in and have decided to join them.

These are the people who realise that the may as ell take all the state benefits under the sun and never work. Pop out 5 or 6 sprogs , Bob's your Uncle.

Now all I need is to find some young/middle aged Chav to pregnate and I will be sorted.

D

Deleted member 2719

Maybe it was their holiday?

Maybe they're full time carers?

Maybe they work night shifts?

Maybe they've recently been made redundant and are enjoying one of life's free pleasures?

Or maybe they just milking the weak system in our now weak country.

Scum i reckon.

:annoyed:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Whilst the majority of us sweat it out at work trying to graft some pennies,

Remind me again how much time you have off over the year again ;)

Oh and you COULD have got a photo at the club shop after all....:rant:

At work my ARSE

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Have to agree with the rant, but would you really want to live they way they do ?
In twenty years time they will still doing the same thing living in the same old grotty council house on an estate, and then another 20 years still the same until they die having achieved nothing in life.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Have to agree with the rant, but would you really want to live they way they do ?
In twenty years time they will still doing the same thing living in the same old grotty council house on an estate, and then another 20 years still the same until they die having achieved nothing in life.

I know what you are saying but many I saw yesterday looked like they could not be happier, no work stresses or concerns at all. If you are content with a basic house, food and enough money for a 4 pack and 20 ciggies each day then you can get by quite nicely in this country.

I think what annoyed me more was that I signed up to do a 'Conversational Spanish course' for the next academic year yesterday too, this is not a set qualification (GCSE, A Level ec) but just an intro to the language for use on holidays.

For a 30 week course it is £180, but if you are on benefits and not working you get to do the course for £60. It is not a qualification to help you get back into employment but for use on hoilday, why the f*** should I pay 2/3rds more because I have GOT a job :censored:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I know what you are saying but many I saw yesterday looked like they could not be happier, no work stresses or concerns at all. If you are content with a basic house, food and enough money for a 4 pack and 20 ciggies each day then you can get by quite nicely in this country.

I think what annoyed me more was that I signed up to do a 'Conversational Spanish course' for the next academic year yesterday too, this is not a set qualification (GCSE, A Level ec) but just an intro to the language for use on holidays.

For a 30 week course it is £180, but if you are on benefits and not working you get to do the course for £60. It is not a qualification to help you get back into employment but for use on hoilday, why the f*** should I pay 2/3rds more because I have GOT a job :censored:

I was like now you know how i feel on the bus which takes kids to your schoool, and you were like theres nuffink wrong wiv how day spk. I was like, OMGG they are so annoying, and they were like BOVVERD!!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I was like now you know how i feel on the bus which takes kids to your schoool, and you were like theres nuffink wrong wiv how day spk. I was like, OMGG they are so annoying, and they were like BOVVERD!!

OMG WTF, u r like u know, like, well Spot on OMGGGGG!!!!!11

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
the government are bringing in new rules that makes long term unemployed do STUFF to earn their benefits, so fingers crossed, next time you see a TOWNIE on the beach in the summer, they will in fact be clearing rubbish.

let's get CIVIL citizens, whoop whoop!

Could not agree more. My parents recently stayed in a part of New Zealand in which those who were 'seeking employment' had to clean the streets until the time they found new employment.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The problem is that the state hasn't evolved as increasing number of workshy plebs have chosen to take state benefits as a career choice. I'm not sure why no government ever seems capable of taking the benefits system by the nuts and organising it properly. Should the state be dishing out benefits to people with more than two children? Or giving hand-outs to single parents who already receive support from estranged partners? Or to people who have *never* worked in their lives? People should be made to work in the community after a period of time receiving benefits whilst not paying taxes.

That said, it doesn't matter how things change (and obviously they need to), there will *always* be an underclass of people who are like this. You have to console yourself with the thought that whilst they seem to have too many things paid for them, they never go anywhere on holiday, their retirement years are going to be absolutely shit and they'll never have the asset of a property to call their own.

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
Could not agree more. My parents recently stayed in a part of New Zealand in which those who were 'seeking employment' had to clean the streets until the time they found new employment.

what do you do for work wilko if you don't mind me asking ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
The problem is that the state hasn't evolved as increasing number of workshy plebs have chosen to take state benefits as a career choice. I'm not sure why no government ever seems capable of taking the benefits system by the nuts and organising it properly. Should the state be dishing out benefits to people with more than two children? Or giving hand-outs to single parents who already receive support from estranged partners? Or to people who have *never* worked in their lives? People should be made to work in the community after a period of time receiving benefits whilst not paying taxes.

That said, it doesn't matter how things change (and obviously they need to), there will *always* be an underclass of people who are like this. You have to console yourself with the thought that whilst they seem to have too many things paid for them, they never go anywhere on holiday, their retirement years are going to be absolutely shit and they'll never have the asset of a property to call their own.
f*** me ! angry of redhill or what ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here