Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for Man City Fans

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Waiting for instructions from their supervisor maybe :shrug:

In reality I dont think anybody had a clue what to do and it led to a situation where everybody's standing around waiting for somebody else to make a decision. It's piss poor really and could easily have led to a safety issue so I just hope the club have learned from it and get procedures in place to make sure this sort of thing never happens again.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We have deviated off of the original point of this thread but I believe there is a proviso in the Carling Cup Rules which allow for the away club to be given less than the specified % if there are health. safety or security segregation issues. So presumably the club would use that to restrict the number of Man City supporters to just the away end.

The Police now run football and can veto anything they wish.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
We have deviated off of the original point of this thread but I believe there is a proviso in the Carling Cup Rules which allow for the away club to be given less than the specified % if there are health. safety or security segregation issues. So presumably the club would use that to restrict the number of Man City supporters to just the away end.

Nothing in the rules about it?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As I added on an edit The police now run football and can veto or make their own rules up about crowds and state there isa problem with segregating the fans so by pass the rules opf the competition. I believe this is posible in all competitions.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
As I added on an edit The police now run football and can veto or make their own rules up about crowds and state there isa problem with segregating the fans so by pass the rules opf the competition. I believe this is posible in all competitions.

Hopefully just the away end then

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Gah! There's only one day suitable for me - Wednesday 3rd September, the day AFTER my wedding anniversary. Any time before then and I'm on holiday. The day after and I'm at a wedding.

Please let it be 3 September!!!! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here