Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Warning (Gillingham)

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
They seem to have made a right pigs ear of this one - I ordered tickets for myself and my wife on the second day they were available, so why they didn't just post me the buggers I have no idea. Anyway, I phoned the ticket up yesterday and they confirmed that both tickets would be available for collection at the ticket office.

Hope I can get down from Guildford in time :(

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I'm in the shop now at the amex and there is a short queue not moving fast though, its only half twelve I can't imagine what it will be like at 5-7ish ...

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Queue now coming out the door, person who served me at the amex said that every other person was buying a new ticket, its going to be buzzing!

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Amex, person at queens road said you have to collect the tickets from the amex, but my tickets were just printed off I don't know why they couldn't do it at queens road..

how long did it take you to get served at queens road can i ask?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Ok I'm going to cycle up the amex in about an hour and collect my ticket - I'll be having a pint somewhere near brighton station about 6 - Anyone desperately need their ticket collected?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
how long did it take you to get served at queens road can i ask?

There was nobody in queens road but that was about 11.30am it took about half an hour at the amex but the queue got considerably longer behind me

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
we have just brought 3 travel vouchers for tonight. The shop said no one will get on without one.Just letting you know they will be checking.

we have just brought 3 travel vouchers for tonight. The shop said no one will get on without one.Just letting you know they will be checking.

This is contary to the official line from Insider who said at the Weekend that there was currently an arrangement with the travel companies and the policy would only be enforced from the Blackpool game. Recent question on ATC.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
This is contary to the official line from Insider who said at the Weekend that there was currently an arrangement with the travel companies and the policy would only be enforced from the Blackpool game. Recent question on ATC.

just going by what we was told.We paid 1.50 each for them and was told they would be checking.Think its a bit silly that we could not collect our tickets from queens road and will have to wait until later at the amex

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
Queue now coming out the door, person who served me at the amex said that every other person was buying a new ticket, its going to be buzzing!

You must have got out just after me I got there about 12:25 was quite long when I left it was double the size - Stupid just 2 people selling / distributing tickets!!!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Now fully staffed at ticket office, still moves very slow though - if they've still got a few thou to hand out I doubt it can be done.
FYI: less than 500 Pompey tickets left at 3.30.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
i understand that past 1730 they will ONLY be dishing out paid-for tickets. with this concentration of labour, surely they will make sure no-one misses the game?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Depends how many need collecting. 5 serving points, 30 secs per handover (optimistic based on my visit), lets pretend everyones collecting 2.
20 tickets per minute, 120 per hour means they can distribute another 270 tickets between closing the lines (5.30) and kick off.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why do I need a paper ticket.
Our change of seats (ST holders in East, up in the gods tonight).
I've just checked, and all our seat details are loaded onto our season tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here