Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Warning (Gillingham)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sounds grim as I have a 325 mile drive and kids to pick up. Need to collect tickets but no way can be there before 7pm at best. Not sure that getting in for just the 2nd half will be worth it so fingers crossed the club are organised

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Club's expectation is about 17,000 ...

... from a very reliable source, this afternoon.

That wouldn't surprise me. Two weeks ago, we had only sold 16 seats on our Mid Sussex Seagulls coach. We were getting ready for a big hit on this game (Committee made a decision, a month ago, to run a coach to all home games this season). We have now sold out a double decker coach. The demand for seats has been absolutely incredible.

To be honest, unless you are on holiday, this is the opportunity for anyone to go to see a game at the Amex who wants to. Anyone that says they never had a chance to visit the Amex is fibbing, lazy or thick! 8 of my friends at work have grabbed the offer with both hands. Can't wait!

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
hmmm not good, need to pick up tickets as I didn't book my own season tickets, could be missing the start od the game me thinks !!!

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Gillingham Ticket

Not according to insider. He says it should be loaded onto the smartcard automatically. You just need to mak a note of the seat details.

I have now been advised this is NOT the case. If you have switched seats from your normal ST seat you will have to collect a paper ticket. Apologies for any confusion.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Can pre-paid paper tickets only be collected from the ground, or are they available to collect from Queen's Road earlier? (Are the details on a networked computer system that allows remote printing?)

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
If I want to go pick up my paper ticket at about 3pm today will I be able to park at the ground anywhere? (just to get the ticket, not to park there for the match!)

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
If I want to go pick up my paper ticket at about 3pm today will I be able to park at the ground anywhere? (just to get the ticket, not to park there for the match!)

Yep ... been to the Amex a couple of times now during the day for ticket collections etc and been directed to park in the Car park just over the railway line (behind the North Stand).

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
I was in the shop at 4 to pick up tickets and 40 people where on the phone speaking to one person on the desk and about 20 in the que when we left, looks like its going to be a good'n tonight :)

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
aside from the ticketing issues... do we know if the concourse bars will be open post match? i assumed they would be, but it appears Dick's is shut after the match so wondered about the concourses? i hope so. loads of extra trains being laid on until about 10.30 so hopefully we'll be able to grab a beer before jumping on the train.

May 26, 2004
Hassocks
Picked up my websales tickets at 9.20 this morning (not sure what time they opened).... I must say the info from the club is not great for us casuals; website says that the ticket office is open 9.30 till 5.30 but they announced sometime yesterday that the stadium shop was open till 8 - I saw this at 8.30 and could have stopped by on the way home.

aside from the ticketing issues... do we know if the concourse bars will be open post match? i assumed they would be, but it appears Dick's is shut after the match so wondered about the concourses? i hope so. loads of extra trains being laid on until about 10.30 so hopefully we'll be able to grab a beer before jumping on the train.

How did you find out about the extra trains? I admit was a bit worried how long I might be waiting this evening

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
How did you find out about the extra trains? I admit was a bit worried how long I might be waiting this evening

just looked on national rail. it's showing loads of trains from falmer to brighton, most of which are direct so assumed these are the specials.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Picked up my websales tickets at 9.20 this morning (not sure what time they opened).... I must say the info from the club is not great for us casuals; website says that the ticket office is open 9.30 till 5.30 but they announced sometime yesterday that the stadium shop was open till 8 - I saw this at 8.30 and could have stopped by on the way home.

Agreed

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
just looked on national rail. it's showing loads of trains from falmer to brighton, most of which are direct so assumed these are the specials.

sorry that should have said 'non stop' rather than direct... obviously they're all direct, but some stop before arriving at brighton. more importantly, do we know if the concourse bars will be open after the match tonight?

urbanjim

Oct 27, 2005
Dublin
Quick question - probably been asked elsewhere in thread, but if tickets haven't arrived through post, do we just need to turn up at the Amex Ticket Office to get copies, or do we need to let them know in advance?

Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here