Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Warning (Gillingham)

Cranky

Jan 13, 2007
Just got back from the stadium, only queued for 15 minutes. All I needed was the fan number and names of the people I was picking up tickets for and booking number from the email confirmation. Guess it may get busier again later as people head up there after work. Seemed to be a good selection of seats to choose from from what I could gather from people buying in front of me. Also met the Hawk? being used to scare of the pidgeons nesting in the roof. As ever excellent service from the ticket staff just looks like they could do with a few more staff.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Im a little confused now, my mate reserved my ST for the Gills game as I was on holiday when they became available, I have not been sent a paper ticket? Should I have? I assumed I just ned the smart card?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Im a little confused now, my mate reserved my ST for the Gills game as I was on holiday when they became available, I have not been sent a paper ticket? Should I have? I assumed I just ned the smart card?

Yeah it will be on your smartcard.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I've got no paper - expecting to use my smart card as I did for the SSC Final and Spurs.

Cranky

Jan 13, 2007
If you are in your season ticket seat it will be card entry, confirmed by ticket office staff today.

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
Are tickets available tomorrow? At Queen's Road or at the Amex? Thinking of it being a last minute impulse thing...thinking about bringing a mate, do they need purchase history?

Lush

Mods' Pet
Was told that you probably need to get to the ground about 6pm tomorrow if you're collecting a paper ticket. Ticket office at Amex open until 8pm this eve, for those who have this option. I'm going to go, collect ticket, have pint.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Andy Naylor suggesting 16,000-18,000 so probably a sell out.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Thanks. They don't make it clear that my ticket has been sold?! - Should they give me the option before they do?? Was going to get the ticket for my Dad to go (sat next to friends) since I can't get down from Manchester on Tuesday night. Shan't bother. Disapointing.

I think when the sth priority time expires you need to go via the stadium plan to locate your seat and add it. One of my friends did this today and was able to get his regular seat.

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
just booked my ticket for 2moro, am a season ticket holder but not in my normal seat 2moro,do i definetly need to go to club shop and get paper ticket or will it be on my smart card?cos i am working till 6 2moro and wont get to ground till close to kick off and dont want to be stuck in queue and miss start of game.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Takes me back to someone posting on here the day the Play-off final tickets went on sale, saying that he expected all the tickets to be snapped up that day. What followed was the binfest to end all binfests!

I remember it well!!

No names, no packdrill but as a result of this particularly wild statement, Martin Perry phoned me, in some desperation, from the ever more besieged gates at Withdean asking if I could please (like NOW!) get a message up on NSC to assure people that tickets would NOT be sold out that afternoon. Or the following afternoon, or indeed by the Tuesday of the following week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here